ID: 66531 (AEG-GE-6632)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
FPS Range: 350-400
- Short 5" handguard and collapsible stock keep weapon profile small, perfect for indoor or cqb use
- Locking mock bolt makes it easy to adjust hop-up
- Adjustable front and rear flip up sights
- 5 position collapsible crane stock
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Rear ambidextrous sling plate for use with one point slings
- Metal Ver.2 gearbox is easily upgradeable
580mm / 670mm, Adjustable (Folded / Total)Weight:
5 lbsInner Barrel:
450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
350~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
E&C AirsoftThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
About JG / ASP / GE
JG / Jing Gong (China) / ASP (Hong Kong) is among the world's largest Airsoft OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and pioneer for high quality Airsoft AEG rifles. With superb production capability, volume, and their close relationship Evike.com positioned JG to provide the world market with great reliable products.
(Write a review)
"Overall this gun is what I expected: an entry level to mid level gun that isn't super impressive but gets the job done. I got the gun mostly for the body as I was looking for a cqb metal receiver to work on as I had the parts to work on the interior. For those of you looking for a cheaper full metal gun and like the look, this gun is fine. Nothing wrong with it other than the motor grip was a bit awkward as it is fairly wide. For me though, there were a few issues.
1. The gun has a 2 piece hop up. Makes it harder to work with overall and I prefer a 1 piece.
2. The inner barrel is odd. It simply can be pulled out and seems to be proprietary. Never seen one like it before where the place where the barrel goes into the upper receiver (under the delta ring) separates from the inner barrel itself. The orange flash hider is impossible to remove as the screw holding it in came stripped.
3. The buffer tube seems extra wide. I tried replacing the stock with a magpul crane stock and it is currently stuck and I have no way to get it off.
The gun has its issues as far as upgrading but is overall a typical jg product. The interior is nothing special although it does have a built in mosfet which is nice. Overall a little disappointed with the barrel assembly as that was the main reason I bought the gun but it still is fine on own.
Discuss about JG / Golden Eagle Airsoft Stubby M4 AEG w/ Crane Stock (Package: Black - Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov