ID: 92292 (MAG-002-1B-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Out of Stock
- Durable polymer shell
- Translucent magazine internals
- High tensile strength spring ensures reliable feeding
- 120 round capacity
For M4 / M16 & other AEGs that use M4 magazinesCapacity:
(Write a review)
"Probably the best magazine you can buy for the money. Fits and feeds great in my KWA T6. Plastic quality is EXCELLENT, feels like a real PMAG. dot matrix for identification. So much better looking, feeling and feeding than the King Arms TMAGs.
Look and feel like real PMAGs
Requires no modification to fit in KWA magwells
Good weight, I would feel comfortable throwing these
No extended follower
CANNOT fit magpul ranger plates
"Pretty Solid for the price and for it being a PMAG clone. Feeds well and gets the job done for what I need it to out of a Midcap Mag. Also I love the see through to see how many bbs I have left in the mag.
I say the quality is on Par for polymer midcaps and seems to be dutiable feeling with using it. Iâ€™m pretty sure itâ€™ll withstand a few drops but nothing to crazy I assume from my use.
Also check out my channel on YouTube for more reviews on this mag and others. YouTube @ MobileSuitAirsoft!
"I got the black Flash Mag variant, and it isn't great. The winding cord is metal and the rest is plastic. It came manufactured to not feed. The BBs can't be pushed up through the end of the magazine because they push the plastic on the inside apart whenever you wind it up, and it releases most of the tension.
I want to like this magazine, it looks and feels good overall. However there are definitely some functionality problems. I'm giving it 3 stars because all though my magazine did not function at all, I haven't used the high or mid cap, and the outside quality is pretty good.
FLASH MAG REVIEW:
* Exterior quality is pretty good
* It fits pretty tightly, so the high-cap and mid-cap are good fits.
* The clear plastic is somewhat fogged, making it hard to see into the BB well
* Sharp corner on the bottom of the mag makes taking the cap for the winding cord off painful if you aren't careful where you position your hand
* The cap for the bottom of the mag slides off, so you might lose it if you set it down or put it in a loose pocket
* Plastic flakes (?) fall out of the winding cord when you wind it at first, which made me think I was grinding up something, which appears to have been the plastic holder for the cord.
* It wouldn't feed past the first few rounds out of the box. I took the mechanism out of the shell, and what looks like would happen is that the pressure of the BBs in the feeding tube would be too much, and the middle of that, where there is nothing holding the two halves of the internals together, would split apart and refuse to pressurize any further. The first round or 3 would release fully pressurized, and the rest wouldn't have enough energy to get out of the magazine.
* The winding cord catches pretty frequently 1/4 of its length of the way out on the return trip, requiring you to hit it or be either gentler or more forceful, typically more forceful, on the cord going back in. It seems like there's a gear on the inside that's getting caught against the inside of the shell
* My BB catch nub came cracked and with a chunk missing out of the end, not sure if it's gonna hold up to high pressures
Discuss about Avengers Polymer Magazine for M4/M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles (Color: Black / 120rd Mid-Cap) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.