Constructed of durable hard polymer material, the 6mmProShop mid-cap magazine is lightweight and can take a beating. The mag features a standard design making it great for all types of M4 magazine pouches, and compatible with most major brand M4 AEG rifles.
- Good compatibility with major brand M4 rifles
- Precision feeding, better than hi-cap magazines
- Stealth operation; no rattling sounds
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to carry multiple magazines
- Mag and dump pouch friendly
- OEM Factory direct pricing
For VFC, Classic Army, JG, ARES, G&G, Echo1, ICS, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible Airsoft AEG RiflesCapacity:
High strength polymerManufacturer:
6mmProShop (USA) / UFC (Japan)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
"This came with my ICS transform 4. Have to say impressed. Now i am a skeptical person and normally go through and do a lot of research before buying a product, as i have had my fair share of "well this was a waste".
- Note: i have played about 20+ normal skirmishes. Also i have never owned any other mid caps, but have played with multiple types over the years
- Feed Extremely well (i have been using them since around September)
- High Quality internal spring, and have had no problems (the one in the magazine for those wondering)
- NO JAMMING AT ALL
- Seem to be very versatile with M4 variants. Sold couple to my friend and they worked like a charm in his also (we have no idea what brand. No company logos)
- not the best material. I dropped a mag once on concrete and it put a small chip/dent into it. very miner though
- Would i recommend? Yes. I sold a couple to my friend because he enjoyed them so much, and we dont know what brand his gun is either lol.
- are there better options? Sure. Its mainly about what you're looking to spend on mags.
- Would i go with different mags? Idk. I would have to use some higher end mags, and compare.
- As much as i feel that there are more problems, there are none.
-Really good mags though
"This was tested in a Polarstar HK416 from 2013 (same magwell). No other mags fed well so I got 4 different brands: 6mm pro shop, Elite force, G&P 130rd, and EVIKE BAMF. These magazines are PERFECT! Fit and don't skip a beat feeding. I will be buying more
"Would not recommend. Even after an initial pre lube (silicone oil load 50 or 60 BB's silicone oil and then load mag to capacity let sit minimum overnight ) mags don't feed consistently.
You can lose one or all of them and you won't really care
Does not perform the function that is required of a good magazine which is consistent feeding
Overall construction is very meh, no point to wasting your money on these in my opinion
Discuss about 6mmProShop 110rd Midcap Magazine for M4 M16 Series Airsoft AEG Rifles (Color: Black / Set of 10) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!