ID: 95096 (Pouch-CVTQ2990B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Tourniquet and Trauma shear not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Tourniquet & Trauma Shear Pouch with MOLLE and belt loop straps
- Slot compartment in the back of the pouch for a Trauma Shear with hook and loop straps to secure the shear in place
- Will fit most of the popular tourniquets out in the marketplace. With elastic sides to conform to the different thickness of tourniquets
- Hook and loop fastener flap, with "TQ" embroidered in RED threads on the loop fastener patch on top of the patch
- High visibly RED pull tab for opening the flap
- Multiple MOLLE straps (both vertical and horizontal) on the back to mount onto MOLLE compatible gear in the standard vertical or even the horizontal positions
- Can be also mounted onto your duty belts in the horizontal position
7"H X 2"W X 1.75"D, (flap is 5.5" long)Material:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
Discuss about NcStar/VISM Tourniquet & Tactical Shear Pouch (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov