ID: 88613 (SCP-STM3942GV2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- NEW Improved: Locking Quick Release mount and a more compact QR Lever
- NEW Improved: Scope Centerline height raised to AR15 1 scope height and more room for low profile Rear BUIS
- NEW Improved: Lowered BDC Turret height, for lower mounting height for the optional 34mm Micro Dot mount and optic
- Blue & Green Color Illuminated reticle, with multiple brightness settings for each color
- 100-500 yard Bullet Drop Compensator (BDC) calibrated for M193 55gr. FMJ Mil-Spec ammo
- Quick Focus Eyepiece
- Fully Multi Coated Lenses; Integrated Slant Cut Sun Shade
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
3x - 9xObjective Diameter:
14.0mm - 4.7mmFinish:
Matte black anodizedLens Coating:
Aluminum BodyPackage Includes:
Scope, Scope Cover, BatteriesManufacturer:
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
Discuss about NcStar 3-9X42 Mark III Series Tactical Gen II Variable Magnification Blue / Green Scope (Reticle: Mil Dot) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov