- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell and oversized trigger guard
- EMG & Sharps Bros licensing & bullet pictogram selector markings engraved directly into the receiver
- CNC billet style metal receivers w/ weather resistant anodized finish
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto); Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design
- Precision CNC machined aluminum MLOK compatible freefloat slim handguard
- Full length uninterrupted Picatinny rail, enlarged magazine release, low profile gas block w/ mock gas tube, functional bolt stop for easy hopup access, blast diffuser muzzle device, flat faced match style trigger, QD sling attachment points, removable flip up polymer sights
- EMG new super high torque slim motor w/ realistic slim AR-15 "Real Size" grip
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Overthrow Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Overthrow features an open mag well helmet design, with battle worn dents, sword gashes and crack lines to really set this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Overthrow is one of the most advanced Airsoft rifles on the market today featuring the award winning QD E.F.C.S. programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES. Externally, the Overthrow features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock, and realistic spec slim motor grip.ARES Slim Grip Motor:
New to the EMG line are the ARES super high torque Slim Motors, which are specifically designed to compliment the new slim AR grips which replicate the feel of a real AR15 rifle. This new motor design by ARES receives inspiration from PTW style AEGs for a much more comfortable and realistic feeling grip. For many years the standard Tokyo Marui motor and grip setup detracted from the immersion and realism of Airsoft as a training aid due to being much wider than a real rifle. By completely redesigning the housing and magnets, ARES was able to drastically reduce the dimensions of the motor itself. The new slim motors come standard with stronger neodymium magnets offering improved performance and torque, additionally with the use of upgraded magnets the motor is able to utilize a 15 TPA (turns per armature) resulting in higher speeds than standard high torque motors.
Manufacturer: EMG / ARES Collaboration (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
FPS Range: 400-430
693mm - 779mm (Adjustable)Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm Bushing & Bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / Fully Reinforced / Quick Spring Change / Built in MOSFET / Microswitch Trigger). Battery:
7.4v LiPoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ Deans. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, Safety (Programmable Burst Modes)Package Includes:
EMG Sharps Bros AEG User Manual can be found HERE
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found HERE
EMG Sharps Bros AEG Quick Change Spring Guide instructions can be found HERE
ARES Electronic Gearbox Programmer instructions can be found HERE
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.