- Accurate replica of the GLOCK G17 pistol provides exceptional realism to ensure you get the most out of your training pistol. GLOCK gen. 3 profile with GLOCK accessory rail. Lightweight, rugged injection molded polymer frame w/ aluminum alloy slide, fully licensed by GLOCK with complete rollmarks and logos
- Simulates blowback action of a real firearm allowing for muscle memory training. Realistic fire controls provide identical weapon manipulation to the service pistol.
- Standard GLOCK style sights are identical to the ones on service weapons.
- CO2 and green gas magazines and spring guides are color coordinated to provide easy identification, matched magazine and spring guide ensure exceptional efficiency and performance.
- Compatible with both Green Gas, 10g Co2, and the common 12g CO2 cartridge. Magazines available for departments and agencies that wish to train with an alternative power source.
- Built with full reinforced component such as CNC spring guide, steel hammer, sear, spring guide spacer, enlarged hopup pin, reinforced mag base, and recoil spring.
- Integrated Co2 decompression chamber with consistent FPS output even in -5 degree Celsius temperature.
- For sale to law enforcement, military, and government agency personnel ONLY.
FPS Range: 330-350
This product is for sale to law enforcement, military, and government agency personnel only. Orders with this item will only be processed once identification is checked per manufacturer requirements. All rights reserved. After your electronic order is placed, you will be contacted by an Evike.com customer service representative to confirm your eligibility to purchase this item. You must be a member of law enforcement, military or government agency personnel to purchase this item globally.
Trusted by Law Enforcement and Military agencies all over the world, GLOCK pistols have set the global standard for sidearms and service pistols. Designed under the control of GLOCK, Spartan has developed a training pistol for the Law Enforcement and Military communities that provides a realistic, reliable and affordable training analog for force on force training exercises. Where as other non-lethal training analogs can cost up to .75 cents per round, the common 6mm projectile used by the Spartan LEO/MIL GLOCK G17 costs less than a penny per round and is 100% safe for use. Powered by either the common 12g CO2 powerlet or Airsoft green gas, the Spartan GLOCK G17 is a safe, cost effective and realistic training tool that is a must have for any Law Enforcement Agency or Military organization. This training GLOCK is currently on duty in the french gendarmerie and french police. Spartan Military & Law Enforcement:
is the training division of the Cybergun Group. Cybergun is listed on Paris stock exchange, the group has been the leader in Airsoft product for over 20 years.Caliber:
6mm (Also available in 4.5mm upon request)Dimensions:
190mm x 140mmMagazine:
1 rounds, includes 1x CO2 magazine and 1x green gas magazineGas Type:
Green Gas, CO2. Each Glock LE/MIL pistol comes with a green gas magazine and a 10g Co2 LE/MIL magazine.Firing Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, 1x CO2 Magazine. 1X Green Gas magazine, CO2 spring guide, Green Gas spring guide, Orange Outer Barrel, Black Outer Barrel, Instruction Manual, Allen KeyManufacturer:
Spartan Military and Law Enforcement
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review)
"This feels a lot better than the Elite Force. The slide is a lot smoother like the real steel and feels higher quality. EF feels like an extremely fine sandpaper compared to Spartan. From what I've read, this is a 100% size replica, meaning it'll fit real steel holsters. EF I read are a tiny bit wider in dimension.
This gun is extremely gas efficient. I can do 4-6 mags per fill. These are fully compatible with WE and EMG mags. I haven't tried EF mags. But if you want to save money on mags, there you go. I haven't tried CO2 but I'm sure it'll work just fine.
Some cons (may be my gun in particular):
1. Slide will jam up against the metal outer barrel. Too much friction, even if lubed. I just put a piece of packaging tape and voila!
2. Internal hammer will sometimes uncock itself when you rack the slide before it's back in battery, meaning it'll hammer prematurely. I haven't figured out the exact cause it but do notice if you rack the slide pressing against the frame instead of just straight out, it will release the hammer. It may be an alignment issue.
3. The safety in the trigger is inoperable on my gun. Most likely the spring fell out somewhere between the factory and my residence. But as a training pistol, as long as you have good trigger discipline, it isn't a hassle at all.
"I got one of these for my police department for scenario and active shooter training as a cost-effective alternative for simunitions. Since we are issued the full size Glock (17/22)this is the best option in my opinion. We used this gun for all of our officers for two training days in addition to regular use by me and I can say I'm impressed. Co2 cartridges go a long way and is a good option and alternative to green gas, but it still also has a good recoil impulse with both. This gun shoots accurately, is reliable, and is true to size. It also fits in a safariland duty holster with a Surefire or Streamlight weapon light and even fits in a molded Bravo Concealment kydex holster. This gun made such a good impression that we are looking to purchase more of these guns. Only con I can really come up with after about 3 weeks of owning this gun is the price tag is a little steep.
Discuss about Spartan Licensed GLOCK G17 Gen.3 Blowback Training Pistol - LE / Military ONLY with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov