- Matrix Gen 2 Lipo ready gearbox with micro-switch trigger and quick change spring guide
- Integrated MOSFET for improved power usage, motor performance, and trigger response
- High strength nylon fiber reinforced polymer receiver, stock, buffer tube, grip, and carrying handle
- Flat top receiver allows mounting of optics or other accessories
- Adjustable 6 position SOPMOD style stock
- Metal 300rd high-cap magazine
- Aluminum free float quad rail for attaching tactical accessories and gear
- Removable flip up front and rear sights
The Matrix G2 gearbox is the most advanced gearbox in its price point, offering a microswitch trigger, inline MOSFET, steel gears, aluminum cylinder, full steel teeth piston and an expanding cylinder head, providing the entry level Airsofter with high performance capability at a low cost.
FPS Range: 330-360
Color: Dark Earth
580mm - 660mmWeight:
100~200 feetMagazine Capacity:
300rd Hi-Cap magazine included. Compatible with Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
14mm Positive Gearbox:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable / with Micro-Switch trigger / Lipoly Ready (15~20C)Motor:
Long Type / High torqueFire Modes:
9.6v NiMh 1600mAh / 11.1v LiPo Butterfly Type recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ a Small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, High Cap Magazine
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review)
"I love this rifle i will say that the gearbox has to be modified or changed if you plan on using gate titan. Or at least on the one i purchased which said it was a v2 but eh not gonna complain. I have played several games and it out of the box was very fun to play. I put a prowin hopup with a flat hop and a madbull 6.03 tight bore as well as a gate titan. I give this a 5 out of 5
"Yeah, this gun is dope. Took it out to the field for a the first time a few weeks ago and it did everything it needed to.
- Nice and light
- great trigger response
- shoots really hard (like, almost too hard for some cqb places)
- it just looks so cool. I got the tan cqb-r and it just makes me feel like a spec ops dude
- the stock kinda sucks. Still works just fine and it's solid, but the quality isn't great. Probably gonna switch it out
- full auto is a little disappointing. I couldn't tell you the rof for sure, but it wasn't nearly as high as I thought it'd be
- front flip up sight isn't great either. It's super hard to flip up, but who really uses their sights while airsofting anyways?
In conclusion, this gun is great and it'll be even better when you upgrade it
"This thin competes with my $350 Krytac SPR MKII Trident, this gun is slept on and more people, including experienced people should get this
Discuss about Matrix Sportsline M4 RIS Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ G2 Micro-Switch Gearbox (Model: Dark Earth Stubby 5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov