ID: 74072 (Com-M32H-Tan)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 600 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
M32 MOD3 and comes with helmet rail adapter set for ARC FAST MT Helmets, ideal for advanced tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
ANSI S3. 19-1974, ANSI S12.6-2016, ANSI S12.42-2010, EN352, AS/NZ s1270:2002
(Write a review)
"This product is awesome, I used them on a milsim and even with rain they work perfectly. I recommend it
"This product is amazing!, Bue it!!!!!!!
"This ear protection is good. It mounts well on my fast helmet and is easy to twist the cups out of the way. When I put my helmet on, I usually twist the cups to the back of my helmet, put the helmet on, and then twist them back forward to position. They compress well to my ears and don't feel loose.
Discuss about Earmor M32H MOD3 Tactical Communication Hearing Protector for ARC FAST MT Helmets (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov