ID: 72268 (CG-CM060GBK-SW)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
This item is currently Out of Stock
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Fully licensed FN Herstal trademarks
- High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame
- Aggressive Swordfish front assembly provides additional RIS mounting options as well as a more aggressive appearance
- Terminator magazine conversion allows for use of the popular and readily available M4/M16 style magazines
- Metal upper receiver assembly with tactical rail for mounting lights, lasers, and optics
- Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and rang
- Fully ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated by either left or right handed users without reconfiguration or modification
- Reinforced TM compatible ver.6 gearbox
Manufacturer: SoftAir (Licensed by FN Herstal) / OEM: CYMA
FPS Range: 400-415
350rd High Capacity. Compatible with other similar M4Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400~410 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 6 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
9.6v P90 type NiMH or 7.4v 1500mAh PEQ type LiPo recommendedHopup:
(Write a review)
"Great gun for an amazing price. Perfect for CQB but can also hold its own on a outdoor field.
- Great price
- Terminator M4 Conversion Kit allows for allot more ammo
- Lots of rail space for a red dot, lights and other accessories
- BBs within the terminator kit tend to make noise while running.
Overall im very happy with my purchase. Thanks Evike
"I just fielded the P90 today and have had it for about a week. The build feels pretty sturdy. The polymer body doesn't feel cheap. It's heavier than I expected. I've already ordered a sling mount for it. I used it with an 11.1 lipo and the rate of fire is excellent. I used a Matrix tri cell and it fit just perfectly and snug. There is not a lot of room for a large battery.
Here some cons:
The magazine lock is very sensitive. If you accidentally press it a little your mag will drop out and you'll lose a lot of BBs from the box.
The stock hop-up is very cheap made of cheap plastic. Rotating the hop-up did not do any good or change the hop at all. I immediately R-hopped the barrel and did the eraser mod to improve the hop-up. Now my range is about 200 ft. with a flat trajectory. I'll be looking to upgrade the hop-up soon.
Overall its a nice gun for CQB or engagement in mid-range. I would give it an over all rating 4/5 stars for the build. The hop-up I would give 1/5 stars.
"I made the purchase and am very pleased with it, it shoots great and has reasonable spread (it'll get the job done just don't expect a compact sniper.) the only complaint i have is not all M4 mags work for it their is a piece within the mag well that prevents even the default mag from resting comfortably in the mag well and at times keeps it from going in all together. i believe a simple grinding job to make the piece of plastic smaller so it doesn't hit the mags will result in a fix but I've yet to try it myself. overall I'm happy with my purchase.
Discuss about Evike.com Custom Swordfish P90 with Terminator Magazine Conversion Kit (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.