ID: 69971 (GP-USPT-2275043)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Polymer frame w/ aluminum slide; officially licensed laser engraved Heckler and Koch trademarks
- Tactical model w/ threaded outer barrel
- Ambidextrous trigger guard mounted magazine release
- Aggressive textured slip resistant grip
- Enhanced slide release
- Functioning safety / decocker
- CO2 powered for improved consistency
- Realistic blowback action
The USP is a semi-automatic pistol with a mechanically locked breech using the short recoil method of operation. This rather conventional lock-up system has a large rectangular lug over the barrels chamber that rides into and engages the ejection port cut-out in the slide. When a cartridge is fired, pressures generated by the ignited powder drive the cartridge casing back against the breech face on the slide, driving back both the barrel and slide as they remain locked together in the manner described above. After 3 mm (0.12 in) of unrestricted rearward travel, the projectile has left the barrel and gas pressures have dropped to a safe level. A shaped lug on the underside of the barrel chamber comes into contact with a hooked locking block at the end of the steel recoil spring guide rod, lowering the rear end of the barrel and stopping the barrel's rearward movement. The recoil spring assembly is held in place by the slide stop levers axis pin and a round cut-out at the front of the slide. For enhanced reliability in high-dust environments, the locking surface on the front top of the barrels locking lug is tapered with a forward slope. This tapered surface produces a camming action which assists in positive lock-up in the presence of heavy fouling and debris.Magazine:
1 rounds. Compatible w/ Elite Force USP CO2 Magazines Gas Type:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and ManualManufacturer:
Umarex / H&K
FPS Range: 330-350
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I just recently got this for my first sidearm, and i must say the amount of kick this thing when i fired it for the first time blew me away, havent had a problem with it yet and its pretty sexy
"First of all I would like to say overall this is a pretty nice pistol, but when i got mine the box it was in looked like it had been beat up and had some minor tears / scrapes. Now I will explain why i gave 4/5 stars with some Pros and Cons of the pistol:
- Aluminum slide.
- Full Metal magazine.
- Very nice kick, (it kicks harder than my Elite Force 1911).
- Fairly accurate.
- Polymer lower receiver, (Can be a Con, but is realistic).
-14mm negative threads included.
- Has a hop-up.
- 330fps @chrono with 0.2g bbs.
- Orange thread on barrel is very easy to take off (can be a con).
- Polymer lower receiver (It is more "realistic" and it helps keep the weight down, but it makes it feel a little flimsy, but not it's not that bad).
- The 14mm negative thread on the barrel is easy to take off (I tried to put a mock suppressor on mine and the orage thread unscrewed onto the suppressor, then the holding pin for the orange threads popped out and the gun wouldnt cycle, a pair of pliers and a flathead screwdriver fixed that).
- Orange threaded tip scratched very easily and is made out of some crappy, soft aluminum.
- Hop-up in in the slide and is kinda difficult to get to.
Overall I would definately recommend this pistol especially because it comes with a treaded barrel (not the orange tip), and you can pickup a black, steel adapter for the barrel for $5 on Evike, the pistol, like I said is fairly accurate, and the kick is absolutely amazing. This is probably one of the better H&K USP on the market so it's definately worth the price. Just be warned of that crappy orange tip.
Discuss about Heckler & Koch / Umarex H&K USP Tactical Full Size CO2 Gas Blowback Pistol with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!