ID: 69873 (AEG-2273312)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly and M-LOK carbine length handguard with QD sling mounting points
- Stamped VFC "Avalon" trademarks
- Ambidextrous selector switch and magazine release. Adjustable magazine release allows for adjustable tension, making it compatible with most magazines
- QRS ergonomic motor grip with aggressive texturing provides a reliable grip; QRS enhanced trigger guard; VFC QRS adjustable stock
- Quick change spring system and dual MOSFET system
- Railed upper receiver prefect for optics
- Mock bolt catch for easy hopup adjustment
- Integrated steel one-point sling adapter
FPS Range: 370-380
680mm-750mm, AdjustableInner Barrel:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with VFC, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
370~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)Hopup:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review)
"I got this gun for my girlfriend who likes to come play with me, and I have to say it is amazing. It equals my $435 Krytac Lvoa in range, and shoots faster in full-auto as well.
It does have a few cosmetic drawbacks that I've found are universal on this gun, as I have friends who have the same gun and have the same issues. For one the stock is extremely loose on the stock mount, It wiggled side to side a lot until removed it and applied several thin layers of epoxy and then sanded them smooth until it was more snug. Even then it still wiggles forward and back constantly because the bolt is about 2 millimeters smaller in diameter then the slots that the bolt goes into when adjusting stock length. The other issue is the fire selector, the right side selector is extremely wiggly to the point where when I first got it, I thought it might be broken. Then i read reviews and saw my friend's is the same way.
Overall thought I give this gun 5 stars because:
1. Its EXTREMELY LIGHT, while still full metal
2. Shoots faster than my LVOA
3. Matches my LVOA(which has a prometheus r-hop barrel) in range
4. Is extremely accurate
My next gun will most likely be one of these
"Okay, I absolutely love this gun.
I spent probably 3 months figuring out what "high-end" AEG I wanted to invest in. It was this or Krytac Trident; my budget was ~ $380. Why I got this over the Krytac, you ask? I (personally) love the ergonomics of this gun. Each of its features are useful and productive in use of the gun and no space on this gun is wasting your time. It feels absolutely amazing and look absolutely amazing; I think Krytac's guns are blocky and big (personal preference).
What I use it for: indoor cqb & mid to long range outdoor play. I shoot .25g bb's and this thing has awesome distance in comparison to other AEG's I've shot (you could use .28g if you are working with a longer barrel; the hop up can totally handle it). I use a red dot sight and it is enough. Sometimes when I am playing outdoors I wish I had a 4x. I use a 7.4v lipo and it works perfect (also fits no problem in the stock).
How I have modified the gun: I put a new hop-up bucking; this has increased range and tightened grouping. I have a mock suppressor that allows me to have a 420mm tight bore inner barrel (180mm more than stock barrel) and I get crazy distance and accuracy now; I highly suggest this, it gives this gun a DMR feel hahaha!
- AMAZING out of the box performance
- very easy to "crack open" and adjust spring, gears, motor, etc.
- very very clean look.
- has mil spec M-Lok (not the crap "airsoft spec" m-lok).
- very large amount of battery space (in stock and buffer tube).
- click into place hop up unit (very helpful)
- very strong motor
- sounds very aggressive with an amplifier
- its a VFC
- effective MOSFET
- great one point sling mount
- full auto is aggressive, but contained and effective.
- very responsive trigger
- shoots two or three times sometimes in semi
- left side of fire selector switch is stiff (even with loosening)
- stock muzzle device is freaking ugly and definitely needs to immediately be removed.
- mags have to be forcibly secured into the gun (maybe a "me" issue, i'm being a baby).
- I wish firing was programmable.
Conclusion: This gun is PHENOMENAL out of the box and can compete at any level, on any field. I am extremely happy to support VFC, as they make amazing products that can completely compete with Krytac. If you are looking for a gun that needs very little mods to it to make it elite, get this gun. I would buy this again if I was you, reading this post. You won't regret it!
"This gun is fantastic. High performing out of the box. The cons mentioned with this gun were not a big deal for me and still deserves 5 stars in my opinion.
-perfect external finish
-high quality internal and external materials
-very tight groupings out of the box
-extremely fast trigger response
-great rate of fire (full auto)
-plenty of battery space
-sometimes shoots twice in semi auto when running a freshly charged 11.1 lipo
-selector switch is a little loose even after tightening
-has some trouble firing rapidly in semi auto
-slight motor movement in grip while firing
Discuss about Elite Force / VFC Avalon Gen2 VR16 Saber CQB M4 AEG Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov