ID: 69873 (AEG-2273312)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Red dot not included
This item is currently
Sold Out Email Me When In Stock Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features Full metal receiver and barrel assembly and M-LOK carbine length handguard with QD sling mounting points Stamped VFC "Avalon" trademarks Ambidextrous selector switch and magazine release. Adjustable magazine release allows for adjustable tension, making it compatible with most magazines QRS ergonomic motor grip with aggressive texturing provides a reliable grip; QRS enhanced trigger guard; VFC QRS adjustable stock Quick change spring system and dual MOSFET system Railed upper receiver prefect for optics Mock bolt catch for easy hopup adjustment Integrated steel one-point sling adapter Manufacturer: VFC FPS Range: 370-380 Color: Black Specifications: Length:
120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with VFC, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
370~380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "Absolutely awesome gun! The way it feels, so sturdy and high end, the metal, the way it shoots, the weightâ€¦ I just couldnâ€™t be happier. I was deciding between this and krytac and I thank myself for spending the extra money on this one. Straight out of the box shooting at 385 fps. "Love this gun. Despite it's cons, it's still a 5 star gun. The only thing I've done to it was wire it to deans, and put an rhopped ZCI 6.02 barrel in it, and a Modify Ryusoko flat hop bucking and nub, this brought the FPS to 398 Â±1 with .2g bbs.
I haven't run into the issue that some other people have had with over cycling when using LiPo's, and neither has my friend that has the same gun. Maybe they've fixed this issue with recent builds? I'm not sure.
- Very light
- Lots of battery space
- All metal, good internals
- I like the integrated QD Sling mount
- Trigger response is good
There's honestly many more great things about this gun, but they've all either already been mentioned in the other reviews, or they're obvious by reading the description or looking at the gun.
- The stock is a pretty loose, I may be able to fix this with some shimming
- When I pull back on the charging handle, the dust cover doesn't open by itself, I have to help it a little bit with my fingernail. I think the mechanism is defective in mine, there's a little plastic nub inside that doesn't quite catch the dust cover latch. This may be a fluke because my friend has the same gun and his doesn't have this issue
- It's pretty picky with mags. I have yet to find one that I don't have to forcefully push into the magwell to get it to latch
- If you change the bucking, know that the hop up housing is VERY tight. This is good for air seal, but it's tight to the point it's hard to get the bucking installed without tearing it, this is even with lubricating the outside with a couple drops of silicone oil.
- The flash hider is just obnoxious, it's hideous. It's quite difficult to remove too. Just be patient with a heat gun and it will eventually come off, there's just a lot of glue. I can't comment on the amplifying properties because I didn't even shoot the gun before taking it off. At the time of writing this review, I have modeled and 3d printed the original flash hider in black, it looks much better. I still have some testing and some small changes to make but will be uploading it to Thingiverse.
- The MOSFET catches on the inside of the buffer tube when extending the stock. If you aren't careful when extending it or you could damage the MOSFET or wiring harness. Just gotta be careful. "This gun is the best gun you can buy off the market out of the box, my friends have Krytacâ€™s and every other gun out there and I thank myself every time I try shooting theirs for buying the Avalon. I bought a G&g green bucking and a Prometheus barrel and the gun shoots lasers farther than anyone elseâ€™s. 10/10 would recommend Read More Reviews Write a Review
Elite Force / VFC Avalon Gen2 VR16 Saber CQB M4 AEG Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.