ID: 63183 (AEG-CM012)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Lightweight and durable injection molded polymer receiver
- Full metal version 2 gearbox can be easily upgraded or repaired
- Flat top receiver is ideal for mounting optics or other accessories
- RIS handguard allows for addition of standard 20mm accessories
- 5 position adjustable crane style stock
- Ambidextrous rear sling point
680mm - 760mmInner Barrel Length:
300 Rounds Hi-cap Includes. Use all Marui Compatible M4/M16 series mid-cap, drum mag and hi-cap magazineGearbox:
Ver. 2 / Fully Upgradeable Metal GearboxThreads:
9.6v small butterfly type recommended (Battery not included wired to stock)Hopup:
Full / Semi and SafetyPackage Includes:
AEG, Manual, Hi-cap Magazine,Manufacturer:
FPS Range: 380-400
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
(Write a review)
"This is the best gun i have me and my dad have 4 rifles now and rhis is the best one super accurate and i belive its was 390 when we chronod it shoots quickly quietly and perfectly 50 out of 10 would recommend
"So far I have put about 5000 rounds through this gun over the course of 3 events.
Great for an entry level, indoor CQB gun. If you go to outdoor fields it is usable but you will only be accurate to about 100-130 feet with .25 bbs (get up close and personal and it does great!).
- RELIABLE. I was surprised by how consistent it is, even when thrown around/ beat up
- Cheap. It makes a good entry level gun.
- Lightweight. Since it's polymer, not metal, you won't get tired carrying it all day.
- Be very careful when connecting you battery. The wires are brittle/ stiff/ unforgiving
- Mag catch doesn't always lock well... pull at the mag to ensure it's properly in well!
- If you're too hard on it, mag will fall out. Consider using lighter-weight mid caps to avoid this, unless you can't deal with the point directly above this.
"CYMA guns never fails. Great internals, decent externals, and amazing price tag!
Its lightweight, reliable, and just looks and feels great overall. The internals are amazing as far as reliability they never broke on me.
I put a Matrix high torque in it with a 9.6v 1600 mah and it ran like a dream. I would definitely recommend this gun as long as you take care of the externals and don't bang it around to much.
If you are a beginner looking to get into the sport or just on a tight budget i recommend this gun.
Discuss about CYMA Full Size Polymer M4-CQB RIS Airsoft AEG w/ Metal Gearbox with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov