- Polymer magwell doubles as an oversized angle foregrip for maximum weapon retention and manipulation
- Aggressively designed aluminum monolithic-style free float rail, available in both M-LOK and KeyMod
- KWA's new ergonomic and rugged nylon polymer pistol grip with custom stippling
- Ambidextrous and oversized controls, including selector switch, mag and bolt catches, and aggressively styled ambidextrous charging handle
- KWA's updated billet style, all metal receiver complements its modern controls and furniture
- Built with the PTS EP series standard Dupont Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer for a high quality product that is both durable and lightweight; PTS Enhanced Polymer Flip-up sights & PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock
- Patented Kinetic Feedback System delivers a kick with each shot
- Upgraded high-speed gear set; Improved high-torque motor
KWAs new TK.45 Series represents a momentous leap forward in the evolution of the KWA lineup. Diving head-first into the AR pistol and PCC fray, KWA offers the AEGs in two distinct options. The first is as a field-ready AEG 3 carbine with a slender aluminum 10 inch M-LOK free float rail and KWAs Kinetic Feedback System (KFS) sitting inside of a PTS Enhanced Polymer Stock. The CQB version, dubbed the TK.45c, offers a 6 inch KeyMod rail and KWAs new compact tanker stock which can also be found on their Ronin 6 PDW. The TK.45c is an AEG 2.5, so it features KWAs VPS unit for a quick, simple FPS adjustment through the stock without the need to get into the mechbox. Both models feature quick-change spring systems that add even more customizability to the series.
Like all current KWA rifle offerings, the receiver of the Tekken Series is full metal, but also features contemporary billet-styling on both the upper and lower, further enhancing the aggressive and modern look of the AEG. Perhaps most noticeably, a signature feature of the series is the angled polymer magwell that doubles as a foregrip and allows for improved weapon manipulation, which is especially apparent in the shorter TK.45c when rounding corners and working in tight spaces.
The controls on the TKs also display the thought that went into this project, with ambidextrous, oversized, billet-style magazine and bolt catches and selector switches, complementing the overall design of this modernistic line. Other details that are hard to overlook are the ambidextrous charging handle, a first for a KWA AEG, an enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands, and a comfortable, ergonomic pistol grip with custom stippling that also appears on the grip panel of the Tekken 120 midcap.
Internally, the Tekkens are updated with spacing to receive drop-in electronic trigger units such as the Gate TITAN (not included), and also contain the recently upgraded high-torque gear set, circuit protecting Switch Life Extender, upgraded high-torque motor, and a reinforced and radiused mechbox. The rotary hop-up has also seen some design improvements and in test runs performed beautifully. As with all KWAs, the Tekkens will come stock with a 6.05 Japanese-made semi-tightbore inner barrel to help maintain accuracy with the new hop-up unit.
742.95mm - 812.8mm / 29.25" - 32"Weight:
3.22kg / 7.12lbs (without mag)Outer Barrel:
279.4mm / 11"Inner Barrel:
337mm / 13.25"Inner Barrel Diameter:
14mm NegativeMagazine Capacity:
120rd Mid CapacityRate of Fire (ROF):
KWA V2.5 gearboxMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Lipo Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Established in 1988, KWA has been the leadingdesigner and manufacturer of airsoft replica weapons for law enforcement and military training. Its reputation for quality, performance, and reliability makes KWA a recognized leader in professional airsoft products.In a time when airsoft development is focused on external replications and logos, KWA has been advancing airsoft technologies with the introduction of the NS2 Gas Blowback System and the 2GX Mechbox. Both product advancements increase the overall performance and reliability beyond all conventional standards of the industry. These products represent KWAs commitment to excellence and passion for engineering products that simply outperform.KWAs state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Taiwan with an independent sales and distribution operation in the United States that services the Americas and all European Regions.
(Write a review)
"I got the TK.45C mainly for indoor CQB games, but will probably take it outdoor as well. Honestly, I was looking to buy a Vector, but the oddities of the Vector have always been a sticking point. I like holding my rifles right at the magazine, and this gun feels nice in my hands. The minute I saw the TK.45C, I knew it was for me!
So, as others have said, it's a great gun. After shooting it, I have the following comments:
1. The magazine, being very specific, is a pain to load compared to my M4 platforms. The M4 platforms have awesome speed loaders out there, and I highly doubt there will be a speed loader specific to this gun. The good thing about the magazines are that they're very inexpensive compared to the Vector, hold more rounds, seem smaller, and uses every last BB. I picked up a 3-pack when I bought this gun, and will pick up another 3-pack soon. The magazine catch and release mechanism feels more solid and more secure as compared to my M4 platforms.
2. I prefer some features of this gun over my Krytac Mk II Combo in SPD form. The barrel is short, but still longer than the Krytac. The feel is definitely better in my hands, but that's my personal opinion. The stock flip-up sights seem to be much better than the Krytac, which I ditched immediately upon buying that gun. I won't be ditching these sights.
3. The variable FPS is really handy.
4. The stock and battery tube is fine for a small battery, but will need an extender if you want to run a bigger battery.
5. An Xcortech mini tracer unit screws right on and the inner barrel doesn't interfere with the tracer operation! I was shocked, thinking I was going to need a barrel extension.
"If the option was here on the site, I would give this gun a solid 4.5 out of 5.
I've used both the full size and the C, but in the end went with C. Its a superb size for CQB while still powerful and accurate enough for outdoor. Especially with the adjustable FPS dial. The full size is still a hell of a good gun. The blow back function is a ton of fun to feel, and despite being somewhat heavy its so perfectly balanced that you don't even feel it. The C model however is a good bit lighter without the blowback device in it, but doesn't have that perfect balance. After using the C for a few months I'd say the weight is the one issue that holds it back from being perfect. For a small SMG sized gun its still kinda heavy. Its pretty much 80% metal. The only polymer is the mag well, handle, and parts of the adjustable stock.
KWA makes quality and this series really shows that. Tinkering is not something you'll have a big need for. But if you are someone that just HAS to rip guts out for your own parts this is not the gun for you. KWA is known for being finiky with proprietary parts, and this gun is the prime example of that. There are ways of adding things like Gate Titans, but its not simple. And forget about changing hop ups, because the one in here is a very unique shape. But again, its really not needed because it really is quality as stock.
- Super unique look that definitely gets attention.
- 45C is a great size and feel for all forms of play
- Great trigger response and rate of fire when using a 11.1 battery (just have to get the right shape to fit in the 45C stock. Full size 45 has a larger M4 style stock with normal amount of space)
- Adjustable FPS
- Ambidextrous EVERYTHING.
- Bit on the heavy side
- As with all KWA, proprietary everything.
- People keep asking me if its a Vector. Open your eyes, its not a Vector
- Only 1 type of magazine is a mid cap, but 120 round is pretty good, and the 3 pack is reasonably priced.
- I would suggest using .25 or .28 ammo. I've had feeding issues once in a while with .20s. Not enough to ruin play, but enough to notice the difference.
- I would also suggest a 1in outer barrel extension for the use of tracer units. When you take off the false suppressor the inner barrel pokes out a tad.
This gun has served me well as my primary and I don't see myself switching any time soon. If you're looking for something other then a boring old M4, this is a great choice.
"So first off i love this aeg. Its gorgeous. Particularly the c model, though i would prefer it with a different stock alongside that shorter rail. For me the mft minimalist stock would be perfect. This all being said, i believe the video to be a dis-service to the airsoft community. Before people jump down my throat let me explain why:
1st.) The lack of eye pro at varied combat moments is a very poor choice. I am aware that this is not a quote on quote live fire video, but its still a bad bit of publication if seen by NON airsofters or those looking to ban/cause legal changes to our beloved sport, as well as being a bad example set by those who heavily influence younger more impressionable players. Eye pro needs to be taken very very seriously. As a referee for some of the north easts largest events and having seen eyes lost due to careless disregard for the seriousness of eye pro and needing to keep it on at ALL TIMES when in play areas, this is not an uninformed oppinion. Accidents happen. Even with hugely experienced people.
2.) The simulation of death and actual ammunition is EXACTLY what those same groups previously mentioned look for as their own ammunition in pushing for bans or serious changes/limitations to our sport. Airsoft, though it is obviously a war sim by its very nature (im not dilusional, i know my sport :) ), is viewed in a much more favorable light by those who DONT play or have any knowledge of the game when it is portrayed for what it is, a GAME with clearly defined differences to real combat. Simulating the real steel muzzle flash/sound is ir-responsible in my humble oppinion. It sends the wrong message to people and groups that are on the fence about airsoft and gives those that oppose it ideal material to use in lobbying against airsoft.
I hope that i wont be crucified for this post. I have alot of respect for evike, kwa, mla, and the industry as a whole. I am extremely passionate about airsoft, as most (all :) ) players are and am painfully aware that many people/groups oppose it strongly. Although they are almost always uninformed about the sport. This isnt meant to be political correctness gone overboard, just a call to operate within our current given circumstances until guaranteed legal protections can be put in place to ensure the continuance of airsoft.
Discuss about KWA Ronin Tekken Pistol Caliber AR Airsoft AEG Rifle (Model: TK.45 AEG 3) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov