Features Polymer body Top and bottom 20mm accessory rail Ergonomic grip w/ in grip CO2 Easy to change rotary magazine DA/SA action Integrated safety Adjustable hopup Green fiber optic sights
The Elite Force H8R is an aggressive looking revolver that packs impressive value. This polymer revolver comes with 5 10-shot clips and is CO2 powered for reliability. The CO2 cartridge is stored in the comfortable contoured grip. The muzzle end features a rail at 6 o'clock for mounting lights or lasers and a 12 o'clock rail for a red dot sight. There is also a safety lever hidden behind the hammer for added security.
The new Gen2 version now features an adjustable hopup system for better performance and shot consistency. The built in green fiber optic sights help with faster sight acquisition and aiming.
Manufacturer: Elite Force FPS Range: 325-340 Color: Black Specifications: Dimensions:
210mm x 150mm
325-340 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2)
10 rounds, EF H8R rotary clips
Gun, 5X Magazine discs, and Manual
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "Like everyone else I love mine. I have two one dressed in the Boba Fett EE3 kit and the other with a modified muzzle to accept negative 14mm threads 3d printed by a friend. Love this gun. Super simple super reliable. My main tip is get one of those magazine disk holders off etsy to make reloads a breeze. I mount mine on my chest and find that I can switch disks about as fast as I can change a mag on a semi auto.
The adjustable hopup is nice and gas consumption is fantastic. Easily 8 to 10 disks per cartridge. "This gun is great, don't bother reading the manual it's terrible. Get 2 of these and go Akimbo!
I rounded a corner and got 2 guys at once! "I purchased this looking for a revolver style sidearm and I love this thing
- Polymer frame, makes the gun very lightweight and is surprisingly sturdy. Dropped it down a flight of metal stairs once and it only have a few scratches on it
- Fiber optic sights, both on front and back makes for easy lining up of the sights and is bright and easy to see during the daytime
- Low price, 80 bucks is an incredible deal for what you get, especially with 5 disk magazine in the box
- Very accurate with good range and a good hopup, i chrono'd this at about 355-360 fps with .25g bbs
- Better ammo than other revolvers. Ten shots is much better than six, and the disks make reloading much faster and less expensive than shells that revolvers usually use. This could be a con since any other sidearm like a hicapa, but definitely the best of the revolvers
- Upper pic rail for optics and lower for lights/lasers
- Double and single action, to fire you can either just pull the trigger or cock the hammer for a shorter pull for more accurate shooting
- Hopup adjustment requires a tool. It uses a small allen key wrench to twist a screw at the top, so quick, on field adjustments arent really viable
- Using universal pistol holsters can be difficult since its general revolver shape doesnt fit great, and ive had mine fall out once and nearly lost it. If you want a hardshell holster with good retention you can get one here: https://www.evike.com/products/26402/
If you are out looking for a revolver sidearm and arent fond of the 6 shell design, this is a very practical gun to pick up and use Read More Reviews Write a Review
Elite Force H8R Gen 2 CO2 Powered Airsoft Revolver (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov