Features Polymer body Top and bottom 20mm accessory rail Ergonomic grip w/ in grip CO2 Easy to change rotary magazine DA/SA action Integrated safety Adjustable hopup Green fiber optic sights FPS Range: 325-340 Color: Black
The Elite Force H8R is an aggressive looking revolver that packs impressive value. This polymer revolver comes with 5 10-shot clips and is CO2 powered for reliability. The CO2 cartridge is stored in the comfortable contoured grip. The muzzle end features a rail at 6 o'clock for mounting lights or lasers and a 12 o'clock rail for a red dot sight. There is also a safety lever hidden behind the hammer for added security.
The new Gen2 version now features an adjustable hopup system for better performance and shot consistency. The built in green fiber optic sights help with faster sight acquisition and aiming.
210mm x 150mm
325-340 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and CO2)
10 rounds, EF H8R rotary clips
Gun, 5X Magazine discs, and Manual
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "I purchased this looking for a revolver style sidearm and I love this thing
- Polymer frame, makes the gun very lightweight and is surprisingly sturdy. Dropped it down a flight of metal stairs once and it only have a few scratches on it
- Fiber optic sights, both on front and back makes for easy lining up of the sights and is bright and easy to see during the daytime
- Low price, 80 bucks is an incredible deal for what you get, especially with 5 disk magazine in the box
- Very accurate with good range and a good hopup, i chrono'd this at about 355-360 fps with .25g bbs
- Better ammo than other revolvers. Ten shots is much better than six, and the disks make reloading much faster and less expensive than shells that revolvers usually use. This could be a con since any other sidearm like a hicapa, but definitely the best of the revolvers
- Upper pic rail for optics and lower for lights/lasers
- Double and single action, to fire you can either just pull the trigger or cock the hammer for a shorter pull for more accurate shooting
- Hopup adjustment requires a tool. It uses a small allen key wrench to twist a screw at the top, so quick, on field adjustments arent really viable
- Using universal pistol holsters can be difficult since its general revolver shape doesnt fit great, and ive had mine fall out once and nearly lost it. If you want a hardshell holster with good retention you can get one here: https://www.evike.com/products/26402/
If you are out looking for a revolver sidearm and arent fond of the 6 shell design, this is a very practical gun to pick up and use "I've had this one for a while now but finally got a chance to field it properly this last weekend. This is an excellent sidearm for a secondary, especially if your field is primarily outdoor / limited cqb areas. Velocity is low enough for most cqb rules that I've encountered, but strong enough to get the shot out there a solid distance, and it has been consistent shot for shot, with minimal adjustment necessary for the .25s I was running. The hopup does require an Allen key to adjust, so I recommend getting it set before going to the field - I haven't opened the gun up completely so I don't know exactly what style of hopup it has, but it works for what it needs to do.
For obvious reasons, even running drills, reloads are quite a bit slower than a more traditional magazine fed sidearm. Also remember, if you're running the first shot single action, that it does advance the magazine one slot each time you thumb the hammer back so you can end up having gaps in shots later in the magazine.
I would recommend looking for one of the magazine holders that are available for the spare mag disks to speed up reloads.
Unique (definitely drew attention at my local field)
Accurate and comfortable to shoot
Spare mag disks are affordable
Limited ammo capacity
Slower reloads than a more common magazine fed replica
Limited hopup adjustability that requires a tool
All in all I would not run this as a primary on the field, but it is an excellent option as a back up / when I'm in too close for my long gun that is unique (in my community) and fun. "This gun is definitely worth your while. It feels good in the hands, shoots at a respectable CQB FPS, and comes with extra magazines. It is just all around a good sidearm, either for a beginner or for people like me who love impractical guns such as revolvers. My first gun was a shotgun, my second is this, that should tell you how I play the game. Anyway, great gun. Also it cannot be fan fired.
If anyone is looking for a more detailed review, check out Arkynan on YT. There is a review of this gun there. Read More Reviews Write a Review
Elite Force H8R Gen 2 CO2 Powered Airsoft Revolver with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov