FPS Range: 400-430
Color: Blue / Black
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design
, Hellbreaker's distinctive appearance is inspired by the P-40 Warhawk, which was one of the United States most-produced fighter planes when World War II began. The nose art that became a popular military tradition was born from the practical need to identify friendly units, but eventually evolved to express a squadrons individuality. Considering the vast majority of AR-15 lowers look the same, we thought it was time to improve upon the standard and create some visual diversity in the market. The fierce Hellbreaker lines are where looks meet performance: it takes painstaking detail work to machine each tooth point and eyebrow curve, but we never skimp on quality along the way. When you hold a Hellbreaker, we believe youre holding one of the finest, most unique M4/AR-15 lower receivers in the world.Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG)
is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.Black Sheep Arms
is an industry leader in Cerakote services who is now offering Cerakoting for Airsoft products. They've given some of our most popular products a stunning makeover which accents all the fine details of each item. Due to the nature of Cerakote and the craftsmanship behind each design, not every weapon will look exactly the same as imaged.Cerakote
is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Hellbreaker is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Hellbreaker features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock and ergonomic motor grip
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Black Sheep Arms Custom Cerakote paint job
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
830mm - 920mm (Adjustable)Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change). Battery:
Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.
About Black Sheep Arms
Black Sheep uses Cerakote to coat a wide variety of items which include: firearms, cutlery, sunglasses, exercise equipment, golf equipment, industrial equipment and even items that need waterproofing like airplane and drone parts.