ID: 85121 (Mosfet-JT-BRK-W1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Very small device dimension, it fits nearly everywhere
- Easy installation; Pre-soldered wiring for easier installation (long wiring to accommodate a wider range of configuration options)
- Lacquer coated for weather resistance
- Designed for springs up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it; the braking effect is the most efficient when used w/ high torgue motors
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Mosfet provides more consistent rate of fire and ensures battery longevity, versus other basic wiring.
Active braking helps prevent multiple discharges while rapidly firing in semi-auto.Dimensions:
27x10x7mmMaximum Input Voltage:
For All Airsoft AEG GearboxesManufacturer:
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer of electronic devices for Airsoft electric guns.
Discuss about JeffTron Micro Active Brake II w/ Wiring for Airsoft AEGs with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov