This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of May 2021
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.
Features Cast aluminum alloy receiver with CNC finishing and Colt stamped trademarks CNC machined Daniel Defense licensed RIS II aluminum alloy handguard with laser etched trademarks and one piece outer barrel In-line MOSFET, 8mm bearing gearbox with quick-change spring guide fully compatible with most Version 2 gearbox upgrades Neodymium High Torque Motor, CNC high strength gears, full steel rack piston One piece metal hop up
Patterned after the original ArmaLite AR-15, Colt rifles have been in the hands of the US Military as well as many civilian enthusiasts since the adoption of the M16 combat rifle. Through years of hard use and first hand feedback to improve and evolve the weapon platform, the Colt M4 and M16 has risen to be one of the most popular and trusted combat rifles around the world.
The Special Operations Peculiar MODification (SOPMOD) Block II is an accessory system for the M4A1 carbine comprised of a full length monolithic rail system and a heavier free-floating "SOCOM" profiled barrel. The real life counterpart of this barrel would provide better accuracy versus the original and helps to mitigate heat when firing with a suppressor or when in cyclic.
The Daniel Defense licensed RIS II handguard is a free-floating, two piece, ultra lightweight front rail system. It provides a full length mounting surface for all 20mm Picatinny compatible accessories: From grips, lights, PEQ boxes and anything in between. The handguard system is designed to accommodate an M203 grenade launcher with no special tools required. Integrated Ambidextrous QD Sling Swivel Mounts Points provide modular, limited rotation to suit your preferences. The ultra lightweight, free float design allows for quicker target acquisition.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality training versions of their weapons. With professional military & law enforcement training in mind, EMG strives to make sure each firearm is true-to-spec in form and function as possible. Individually hand assembled and quality control tested right here in the USA, great care is taken under the strict scrutiny of EMG technicians to ensure each gun will stand up to the rigors of real training.
Manufacturer: EMG / Colt / Daniel Defense FPS Range: 370-410 Color: Tan / Black Specifications: Length:
700mm - 780mm, Adjustable
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
370-400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
7.4v LiPo buffer type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with a Deans style connector)
Gun, Magazine, Flip up sights, Manual
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found
HERE About EMG
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born. (Write a review) "Iâ€™ll start by saying, I really enjoy this gun. I had been on the hunt for a full metal colt M4 for a while and when this came up on sale for $280, I scooped up the 9.5â€ť Mk18. The Daniel Defense RIS was exactly the styling I was looking for too so it was a win/win. I waited quite some time to leave this review so I could really get a feel for the weapon but the gun is built up and in use now so itâ€™s time. I purposely havenâ€™t alter anything for internal performance yet to see how it would do and it is a quality gun. I will be upgrading the hop up and barrel in the extended future but, for now, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Shoots well and quite accurate for a shorter barrel rifle
- Great exterior quality. Very solid.
- Colt DD trades
- Built in mosfet
- Good Internals (could still use upgrades like any gun)
- Worth the price; even better if you can wait it out and pick it up on sale!
- Itâ€™s a bit heavy for a smaller rifle (if you fall into the weight-weenie category) but for a full metal gun, itâ€™s as expected.
- The fake gas tube on mine was quite loose so it was VERY rattly; even louder than running with a high cap magazine due to this issue being metal on metal constantly tapping against each other. This could have been solved by taking off the rail and gluing it in but I just bought 25 ft of paracord for $6 and weaved it through the RIS. Worked amazingly well, was super cheap, very easy, and it even added a little unique aesthetics the gun too.
- The gun said itâ€™s wired to Tamiya but it was standard Deans. Really just came down to having to buy more equipment to move to dean lipos but itâ€™s nice once you upgrade, I guess. Con but a long term pro. "I just received this item today and I love it. Its build quality is superb and it performs great. For the price I was hoping it would shoot a little quicker but im using a 7.4v so don't quote me. The markings and trades look great and are not going anywhere. The trap door on the high cap mag broke but that was my fault but it did break easily. When I got mine i didn't get the fancy stock instead i got the standard stock but I prefer the standard stock anyways. The gun is as solid as a rock and is definitely not breaking any time soon. The only slight problem i have with this gun is that it came with a few scratches and didn't look too clean but it wasn't bad just minor scratches. Also my gun did have a wobbly gas block which iv'e yet to get to but i can tighten it and the stock is a little wobbly but nothing some tape can't fix! All in all, if you want a MK18 that will last you, get this. Honestly this gun should be way more popular. This is my first M4 and King Arms gun so I have high hopes and plans for it in the future. Hopefully this review helped someone out there looking for a MK18 or M4A1! Have a nice day (or night)! "I am in love with this rifle! Snappy trigger with a 11.1. I usually donâ€™t see many reviews on what mags fit in some rifle so I want to help some out. I only use Dytac Hex Mags in my builds. These mags fit perfectly with this gun. Remember, this is a King Arms body. But over all EMG did an amazing job with this rifle. The hopup is good but it can be upgraded. I definitely want the Block 2 next! Read More Reviews Write a Review This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival:
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.