- Cross-Series Compatible: Upgrade with premium Crossbow anti-fog lenses or adapt with ultra-thin Suppressor frames for optimal use with hearing protection & comms gear
- Tri-Tech Fit: Universal fit provides secure retention, extended comfort and no pressure points
- DedBolt Lens Lock: Keeps lenses secure under impact and provides a simple & fast mechanism for lens exchang
- Broad Rx Compatibility: Multiple Rx insert options can be used with numerous ESS & Oakley eyeshields & goggles
- ToughZone Lens Coating: Both sides of Crosshair lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment
- ESSOPTICS: 2.4mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection & distortioon-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
At ESS, superior function comes standard. The ESS Crosshair exceeds ANSI Z87.1 optical standards and U.S. Military impact requirements while providing all-day comfort and a universal fit. This entry-level eyeshield goes well beyond the basic necessities of performance eye protection: with a baseline of advanced technology and superb adaptability, the Crosshair benefits from complete compatibility with the ESS Cross-Series eyeshield platform.Engage. Adapt. Excel:
As part of the ESS Cross-Series, the Crosshair can be upgraded at any time with premium anti-fog Crossbow lenses. It can also be adapted for use under hearing pro and comms gear with ESS ultra-thin Suppressor frames.
With the Crosshair and Cross-Series, ESS has bridged the gap between price and premium performance. Now, more than ever, your eye pro kit can match your mission requirements, and your budget.Frame Material:
Polymer, polycarbonate, rubberManufacturer:
At ESS, our unyielding passion is to make the toughest eyewear in the world. Not because it's our job, but because it's our duty -- a duty inspired by those we serve: military personnel, first responders, and other everyday heroes. Those who rely on ESS can't settle for less, so we can't either. We provide go-to styling and superior fit, form, and function so our tough customers can stay safe and be brave: on or off duty, beyond risk and on to adventure. ESS innovation is born from intense listening to elite warriors. We dissect their challenges, then roll up our sleeves to create real-life solutions that work under duress. The end result is battle-proven eye pro with a track record of peak performance in the most hostile environments. The entire line of ESS ballistic-grade eye pro is engineered to meet or exceed the most stringent U.S. Military and ANSI Z87.1-2010 specifications.
Discuss about ESS Crosshair Ballistic Eyeshield (Color: Black / Smoke Gray Lens) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov