ID: 80002 (Vest-Vest-7339-Arid)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Radio for reference only, not included
- Lightweight, low profile design is perfect for those who want to carry only the bare essentials in the field
- 4x magazine pouches hold up to 8 M4/M16 type magazines
- 1x general purpose pouch with drawstring closure mouth and buckle flap keep items secure
- 1x standard type radio pouch
- Admin pouch with map pockets comes with velcro for IFF patches and name tape
- Admin pouch comes with 1x pistol magazine pouch
- Full MOLLE compatibility
Based off of the Rhodesian Reconnaissance Vest, a direct offshoot of the chest rigs seen in use during the bush wars of the 1970s and 1980s, the RRV is a updated and modernized interpretation of the chest rig, that maintains its simple design and user friendly layout.
The Matrix RRV features four magazine pouches across the front which hold up to eight (8) M4/M16 style magazines, a general purpose pouch with a drawstring closure at the mouth and a flip top with buckle to prevent smaller items from being lost while on the move. The RRV also features a radio pouch and admin panel with a map pocket and pistol magazine pouch.
Lightweight and low profile the Matrix RRV is an excellent option for those who like to keep their kit simple and easy to access.Size:
One size fits most, AdjustableColor:
High strength ballistic nylonManufacturer:
Size: One size fits most, Adjustable
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Discuss about Matrix Special Operations RRV Style Chest Rig (Color: Arid Camo) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!