- Ideal for slow jigging, butterfly jigging, or any type of cast/crank-and-let-it-fall jigging.
- Integrated Japanese phantom holographic or dual side full illumination finish. (Please select)
- Superior battle angler engineered dancing hook set and split ring.
- Integrated "Extreme Sharp" Battle Angler "Invisible Black" hook
- Strong and compact PE line for optimized dancing effect.
- Water-ergonomic hydrodynamic design with center balanced body flattens on the fall.
- Battle Angler brings you the essential to battle, in the ocean!
- Dual Side Super Bright 2X-Illumination on select models.
(Not limited to). Drop it to the bottom, crank Jig up about 30 ft, then let it free spool, and repeat. Or cast it out, let it sink, crank, let it sink, until you are on a fish or the jig is returned to be cast again.Hook Size:
7/0 (33mm long, 21mm wide)Stinger Hook Line Strength:
225 lbs / 1.1mmSplit Ring Strength:
300 lbs / 1.5mm x 10mmWeight:
250g / 8.81 ozMaterial:
Ultra strong stainless steel material, extremely sharp hooks, and strong PE lineManufacturer:
About Battle Angler
The Battle Angler concept is developed by a team of experts in real combat gears with the vision to bringing battle technology, mindset, level of standard, and equipment to the fishing world. The ocean is full of unknown. We cannot possibly predict what is going to happen every time a cast is made, but we can prepare for it. In the gear we carry, the mindset we hold. Whether we are off-shore or in-shore; be a BATTLE ANGLER, BE BATTLE READY. Push forward and fight ever fish with a true predator instinct.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Battle Angler Phantom-Fall II Jigging Lure Fishing Jig (Model: 250g 2X-Glow) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!