ID: 74194 (AEG-LCT-LCK104)
Hover or touch above to zoom
All guns ship with federally mandated orange tip
This item is currently
Sold Out Email Me When In Stock Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features Ultra realistic stamped steel riveted receiver to simulate the look and feel of an actual AK rifle Heavy weight steel barrel, gas piston assembly, front sight, and muzzle Durable light weight fiber reinforced polymer furniture Side folding stock w/ sling attachment point AK/SVD style side rail for optic mounts Adjustable rear leaf sight Standard ver.3 gearbox w/ 9mm bearings (upgradeable w/ standard TM compatible parts) Easy access / easy to adjust slide style hopup FPS Range: 400-420 Color: Black Length:
590mm / 830mm
6.02mm Diameter Tightbore / 365mm Length
130d Mid Cap Works with LCT, Dboy, CYMA and other compatible AK Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
400-420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 3 Metal, Fully Upgradeable
9.6v Small Stick Type or 7.4v stick LiPo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to dust cover with small Tamiya connector)
Gun, Magazine, Manual
Things you may need to get started: – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Battery and Charger – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. Spare Magazines – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results. BBs – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order. Silicone Oil About LCT Airsoft
When it comes to Airsoft externals, LCT is one of the most prolific brands on the market. LCT prides themselves in making some of the most realistic replicas in Airsoft through great attention to detail and by closely replicating the same manufacturing processes used to make their real firearm counterparts.LCT shows the same level of commitment for their AEG internals as their externals; the LCT gearboxes feature an enhanced list of parts users would typically upgrade to. These high performance, reinforced internals boast greatly improved reliability while still remaining completely Tokyo Marui (TM) compatible.
(Write a review) "Ordered to be my new RUSFOR kit primary. After hours of research I decided on LCT over E&L for better QC and cheaper price for I will be upgrading some parts anyway. DISCLAIMER: I did upgrade motor day 1 to an ASG U30000 because the stock motor is not very good.
Shipping was good and box was well protected. No damage occurred. RIght away I was blown away by the external quality, my previous airsoft guns being VFC avalon, E&L AK74u, KWA KM4A1 this is definitely one of the most solid airsoft guns I've ever held, the folding stock is rock solid, and the weight is within 1lb of my real steel WASR-10 AK. Using with an 11.1v lipo the trigger was crisp and ROF was very high; although I did not try stock motor the other internals are more than capable. Hop-Up was effective and for a short carbine-style gun the accuracy with .28g BBs is superb. I use this for outdoor MILSIM events so the high velocity(380 FPS w/.25g) was perfect for me, but for cqb it will need to be downgraded in the spring department. Purchased MAG brand bakelite mid-caps and the LCT magwell spacer with this gun, I have to say the magwell spacer is A MUST. It is a game changer for the airsoft ak platform. MAG magazines seat perfectly every time and feed well. Extremely satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to anyone who is on the fence over another ak model. The extra price over a CYMA is definitely worth it.
-Solid/sturdy construction with no play in components
-Good stock internals save the motor($45 ASG motor will make it perfect) stock tightbore is very accurate
-Comes with black flash hider in the box
-It's not an M4
-Stock motor is meh
-You have to modify the ASG motor (remove the protective support bearing below the pinion gear) before it will fit in the motor cage; this is not a big deal.
Buy the gun, get the magwell spacer, and replace the motor and it's perfect. OP this weekend, will update if any of my sentiment changes "This LCT AEG is the closest, most accurate AEG replica to the real Ak-105 on the market to date. Outside of the thicker motor grip and slightly longer receiver, it is 1:1. The finish is far better than the incorrectly blued E&L models, and has a far more realistic subdued finish that wears nicely. The stock lockup is solid, as with the rest of the rifle. As for performance, it's pretty good stock. The 6.02 barrel and soft bucking gives good accuracy, and the mechbox is well put together with quality parts. Bottom line, if you want an accurate 105 replica, (or 104 if you use 7.62 mags), this is your best option. Quality control is far better than E&L AEG's with less cast parts and cleaner internals.
- all steel outside of the diecast trigger
- accurate finish to the real firearm
- solid mechbox
- 6.02mm inner barrel, good range and accuracy
- steel flashhider included
- sucky motor, very weak
- plastic hop up chamber "So far this is a great gun. The trigger response is on par with the rest of my $300 dollar guns. It has a nice wieghts to it and is lighter than my E&L Ak-PMC-C A110-C. The selector switch clicks into place easily without having to force it. The gun doesn't creek or wobble anywhere. The magazine that is comes with is quite good and it doesn't feel cheap. The only things I have found to be wrong on it is that when I adjust the hop up the hop up doesn't change when its at different positions. I am sure that this is only a problem with my gun however. another problem on my gun as well is the front sight is not lined up with the rest of the sights. however that can be easily fixed with some pliers and twisting the little front sight post. The rod in the front likes to rattle aroundwhen it is not screwed into the gun properly, but it is removeable. With getting the mag in you have to be pretty precise on how deep into the gun the mag goes. Therefore it can be a little tricky especially since there isn't that mag spacer in the mag well like it is on the E&L Gen 2s. In my round up the gun is an awesome gun except with a few quirks to figure out and mine needs a new hop up. I would give it a five star if the hop up was working. Write a Review
LCT LCK104 Airsoft AK104 Steel Airsoft AEG w/ Side folding Stock with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the
Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently
Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.