ID: 74068 (Com-M32-BK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT
- Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
The EARMOR M32 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, ideal for tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.Manufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"This is a really good headset.
-Great noise cancellation
-Easy to use
-Microphone sits unusually high
-The head band is SUPER tight
I have a normal sized head and these things are like putting a C-clamp on your head. I could only wear them for an hour before the pressure started to give me a headache. As I am typing this I have the headphones clamped onto something to help it to be less tight.
Discuss about Earmor M32 Electronic Communication Hearing Protector (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!