Features Fully licensed laser-etched FN Herstal Tradermarks Full metal upper receiver and barrel assembly Extendable Folding Stock; Adjustable Cheek Rest Extendable folding stock Flip-up front and rear sights Full length top rail great for optics Ambidextrous selector switch and mag release Built-in forward and rear sling attachment points Manufacturer: SoftAir (Licensed by FN Herstal) OEM: CYMA FPS Range: 330-350 Color: Tan Specifications: Length:
530mm / 725mm-765mm (Folded / Adjustable)
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended
Gun, Magazine, 8.4v Battery, Wall Charger, Manual
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review) "Installed an ASG 40K Motor, VFC AVALON Calibur OEM Bucking (only spare I had at the time), stock nub, Prometheus 363mm 6.03 Tight-bore, and a 7.4v 1450mAh Echo 1 Lipo. This gun shreds and shoots out to 200+ft with ease. Trigger response improved quite a bit and so did rate of fire. My guess the gun shoots around 11rps out of the box, the motor and battery put it near 14 rps my guess. Would love to tackle the gearbox to complete the build, but i will just use until it breaks.
Take down to the hopup is not hard, but not easy like an M4. You first pop out the front pin of the lower receiver, and then take out 3 screws (the two allen screws that are closest to the stock on the right and left side of the gun, and then then one allen screw on top of the picitiny rail mount). Finally, the last step is to fold the stock and unscrew the center allen key to separate the upper from the lower. I actually never worked on any airsoft gun ever. I chose to tackle this first instead of my vfc avalon for obvious reasons. But I don't think its difficult at all, its just a bit tedious without a doubt.
Solid. Not stamped steel, but absolutely no wobble anywhere. Good weight to it, and after adding a flash light, scope, tracer, grip, etc, it really comes to life and feels great, especially for CQB. "Really like this gun, the externals feel very solid the performance good for its price and feels very well balanced Weight wise for me comparing it to my the dboy Scar-L I had. Some cons I have is the trigger in semi is a little stiff compared to full auto. The gun at first was some trouble to figure out how to take it apart and get to the inner barrel to change. A lot of grease on the hop up and bucking internally not to big of a deal for me. "This gun is amazing! I received it a few days ago and have been shooting it like crazy. Overall if you want a scar this is a great choice.
- fps is great
- rpm definitely exceeded expectation
- feels very solid
- charging handle feels like it won't break and sounds great
- very accurate I was surprised by how accurate it shot, even in full auto
- actually has some recoil when in full auto even though it's an AEG
- very obvious when it is out of ammo the sound difference is NOT subtle
- sound great and loud
- comes with 2 hi caps an 8.4v battery, and a charger
- just as good as the expensive scars like vfc and g&g
- amazing rail space
- looks 10x better than the pictures the colors look great together
- looks exactly like the real fn scar (just look up fn's website)
- around the same weight as the real scar (so kinda heavy) pro or con for some
(also this is a real person. some of the comments say the reviews are fake but they are not)
- the orange tip is very hard to get off ( I just covered it)
- the battery wire cover which you can see in the picture sometimes comes loose and goes into the stock (very picky) just pull it back out Read More Reviews Write a Review
FN Herstal Licensed SCAR-L Airsoft AEG Rifle by Softair Cybergun CYMA (Color: Tan) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov