- Fully licensed FN Herstal trademarks
- High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame
- Ultra light weight, compact, and maneuverable
- Ergonomic design makes the weapon incredibly comfortable to shoulder and fire
- Metal upper receiver assembly with tactical rail for mounting lights, lasers, and optics
- Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and range
- Fully ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated by either left or right handed users without reconfiguration or modification
- Reinforced TM compatible ver.6 gearbox
FPS Range: 400-410
Developed in response to NATO requests for a compact but effective firearm for vehicle crews, support personnel, special operations, counter-terrorist units, and crew served weapon operators, the FN-P90 manages to excel in many of the categories FN-Herstal set out to achieve. The futuristic Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) / Sub-Machine Gun (SMG) entered production in 1990 and began service starting in 1991 and is continued to be used by militaries, law enforcement, and special operation groups around the world today. Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the weapon far surpassed the 9x19mm weapons in performance and handling. The small caliber boasted greatly improved velocity at only half the weight of standard 9x19mm cartridges thus allowing the user to carry a great deal more ammunition into combat. Additionally, more rounds can be loaded into a magazine thanks to the cartridges relatively small diameter. Due to its incredibly high velocity, the 5.7x28mm cartridge fires at an exceptionally flat trajectory with roughly 30% less felt recoil which greatly improves accuracy even under fully automatic fire. The FN-P90s design came about after extensive ergonomic research; its small profile makes it ideal for tight, confined spaces as well as for personnel who require a concealable weapon. Featuring true-fully-ambidextrous controls, the FN-P90 is the first of its kind to be right handed and left handed shooter friendly without any modification or re-configuring of the firearm. The weapons charging handle, magazine release, and back up sights are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the firearm; the safety / fire control is located at the base of the firearms trigger which can be easily accessed with the thumb or index finger. The weapon also uniquely ejects spent casings downwards away from the users face which makes for a much more pleasant shooting experience when needing to transition from left to right and vice versa.
The FN Licensed Airsoft P90 accurately replicates the great handling and ergonomics of the real P90 with its fully ambidextrous control layout and comfortable grip. Just like the actual P90, the FN Licensed Airsoft replica consists of a durable reinforced polymer frame with metal barrel and upper assembly. Despite its small size, the P90s bullpup design allows for a considerably longer barrel than most sub-machine gun class weapons for improved range and accuracy. Fast, lightweight, and compact, the P90 is one of the most effective weapons for CQB and room clearing.Length:
68rd Standard Capacity. Compatible with other similar P90 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
400~410 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 6 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
9.6v P90 type NiMH or 7.4v 1500mAh PEQ type LiPo recommended (Wired to the rear with a small Tamiya)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, 9.6v battery pack, charger, ManualManufacturer:
SoftAir (Licensed by FN Herstal) / OEM: CYMAThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review)
"This was my first non-LPAEG in my arsenal. It shoots fast, looks great with the laser sight, 1x red dot, and flashlight attached. It is an absolute BEAST in CQB. Range is great if you extend the inner barrel for outdoor play, along with a MOSFET/lipo combo.
- VERY compact, and easily upgradeable thanks to the easy-access to the gearbox, and upper receiver.
- Decent ROF with 9.6v, great ROF with lipo/MOSFET.
- Solid range and accuracy for such a sort barrel.
- Polymer/metal construction (doesn't feel cheap at all.)
- Fully ambidextrous.
- Outperforms every other CQB weapon due to it's profile; the barrel literally ends at your fingertips.
- Pretty cool to look at.
- Heavy Trigger pull.
- Heavy selector.
- Small battery compartment.
- Not may upgrade options exclusive to the P90.
- Version 6 Gearbox (only a con because it's different compared to a v2/3.)
- No MOSFET/ECU (understandable at this price range.)
- Without a MOSFET, you can lock up your GB easily if your not careful with trigger pulls (spamming semi-auto for example.)
- Kinda weird sounding when it fires compared to my Scorpion EVO (makes a thoosh-pop sound instead of just a pop.)
"Great compact gun.
+ Shoots 420+FPS(130m/s) out of the box.
+ With 0.25 bbs shooting distance same as AK or M4.
+ Price (best bang for your buck IMHO)
+ Weight and balance - very nimble compact weapon
- Trigger is very heavy if you are used to fast single shots.
- Fire selector switch is heavy as well, but may be it will brake in.
I will change hop up bucking and nozzle for one with o-ring inside, and that is it, no other upgrades needed for this little devil
"Have been using this gun for about two years now and it's a champ! Just recently upgraded the barrel and hopup chamber. Madbull black python 2 6.03mm and prowin p90 hop up chamber. Both upgrades tremendously improved the p90s accuracy and range. The stock gearbox is fantastic with a 9.6v. DO NOT BUY THE (LIPO READY) VERSION IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS THE (NON LIPO READY) save your money and just get a 9.6 brick and you'll be shooting all day.
THE INNER BARREL IS NOT 290MM LIKE IT STATES ABOVE IN THE SPECS. P90's have a 247 to 250 ish mm inner barrel. 290-300 is m4 length. ALSO, the cnc aluminum trigger for the p90 from angel Custom looks super sexy. P90 gang for life
Discuss about FN Herstal Licensed P90 Full Size Metal Gearbox Airsoft AEG (Color: Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov