*Red dot not included
BOLT Airsoft brings the realism of recoil feedback to the AEG market through their patent pending Bolt Recoil Shock System (BRSS for short). The BRSS design provides an extremely authentic kick providing the user with extremely realistic feedback. The BRSS design rivals many Gas Blowback rifles currently available.
- Realistic recoil feedback from the Patent Pending BRSS system
- RIS front end for tactical accessories
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly
- Detachable front and rear flip-up sights
- Nylon & glass fiber reinforced polymer furniture
- Retractable CRANE style stock w/ anti-slip rubber butt pad
- Mock bolt with realistic blowback
- Compatible with standard Ver.2 parts
- Reinforced gearbox with heavy duty internal parts
- CNC aluminum piston set (w/ full steel tooth)
- High torque motor
300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesMuzzle Velocity:
~393 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)Thread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4v LiPoly recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear with a Small Tamiya Connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
BOLTThings you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
FPS Range: 366-395
Bolt Airsoft excels in bringing realism to the Electric Airsoft rifle market through their patent pending Bolt Recoil Shock System (B.R.S.S. for short.) Their goal is to combine the advantages AEGs have such as performance, consistency, and reliability with the often sought after recoil impulse from a gas blowback system. This unique feature works by transferring the kinetic energy from the piston cycling to a weight system in the stock to generate the simulated recoil. Paired with high quality externals, Bolt Airsoft offers a line of excellent ready-to-play guns that also make for great starting platforms for project guns and upgrades.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Overall I'm really pleased with the quality of the gun. There is a little bit of tolerance on some of the external parts, but I am used to this as this is the way of the older guns I'm used to.
+ Gun feels sturdy
+ Built in sling mounts
+ Compatible with several brands of magazines with no feeding issues
+ Chrono'd at 418 FPS with a .20
+ Satisfying recoil when shooting
+ It's an all metal Mk18
+ included vertical grip (read below)
+ ABS stock and pistol grip don't feel chinsey.
- Recoil system eats through batteries compared to regular AEGs. Killed an 11.1V 1100 mAH battery in 4 hours.
- Rail system is slightly out of spec. Did not fit a Larue grip that I had laying around. The spaces in the rail are not wide enough. A little filing where you want the part to go can correct this.
- Recoil system prevents the buffer tube from being used as a battery compartment. I don't think I'll be able to use different model stocks.
/ Decent Accuracy. Exactly what I expected out of a typical M4 style AEG.
/ The internals are a little intimidating given that it isn't just a standard AEG. Given the FPS that it Chrono'd at, I don't feel the need to upgrade anything except the barrel and hopup bucking.
/ Vertical grip is a little cheesy compared to the real grip it is modeled after. Still works sufficiently, however.
/ Buttstock is a little difficult to disassemble compared to other AEGs. Makes batteries difficult to change during the fight. I would recommend swapping at about 1000~ rounds(if you use an 11.1V 1100mAH battery) to avoid having to do it in the field. Your mileage may vary.
/ I had seen several reviews of the gun that featured a bronze rail, but it is black like in the pictures.
My experience so far is that the gun is fantastic in the condition in which it shipped. I wasn't sure what to expect with the recoil system, but I knew I wanted to increase the realism of every trigger pull. I was pleasantly surprised, I would compare it to a .22cal rifle. If I could find other models I was interested in, in stock I would definitely consider buying another BOLT brand AEG.
"For a weapon that aims for realism it's very impressive when shooting. If you're a Mk18 fan I'd go for this no brainer.
- Amazing metal body
- Easy orange tip removal
- Sleek manufacture stamping
- Perfect weight, neither too heavy nor light enough to make you worry
- Cylinder style hop-up unit, full metal too
- Well constructed iron sights
- Solid foregrip and preinstalled right out of the box
- Gearbox is crafted perfectly and put together beautifully. Everything is sturdy.
- The bolt is nice and tight and well constructed. Nothing is loose when shooting or sounds loose.
- ABS stock. First change I made was installing a KWA KM4 series stock. (Recommend a new stock)
- Not a functional bolt catch. For a weapon that aims for realism this was a let down.
- The Mock bolt release button is flimsy and clanks against the weapon. Slightly annoying.
- Charging handle is a bit wobbly and can stick. I tried silicon but barely any change.
- The bottom of the motor grip is extremely exposed. Dirt and grime can build up easy. (Makes sense considering the power behind this AEG, but some people care)
- No fuse or anything of that sort.
"this is my second bolt ive had and already im in love. It says u.4v lipo recommend but i use a 11.1v 2500 lipo, amazing battery btw.
Pros about thr bolt
-perfect for milsim with the brss recoil system
-shoots sround 390-400 with .2 on a 7.4v and 400-410 with a lipo
-alittle heavy after a long op, (sling recommened)
-its hard tk find stocks thay Will fit the bolts buffer tube (g&g) is a no go
I give this gun a 9.5-10 becauee of the stock comparability, besides that amazing gun shoots hard and is beautiful. BOLT IS THE WAY TO GO JOIN THE BOLT NATION
Discuss about BOLT B4 MK18 MOD-0 B.R.S.S. Full Metal Recoil EBB Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!