The combat featured ultimate dual weapon rifle bag is the perfect carrying device and storage for your hunting, simulation, war gaming and training equipment. Constructed of high quality water/dust resistant material, the Matrix dual weapon rifle case features a dual-rifle main compartment with integrated padded dividers and hook & loop straps to secure your rifle. This 36" dual-weapon case is fully padded for maximum protection with an additional 26" front compartment for pistol, optic, SMG, or other accessories. It comes with 3 modular pouches that combines to hold up to 14 M4 magazines. Other features includes heavy duty zippers, backpack straps for slick transportation, QD buckles, internal pistol holders, adjustable straps, robust carrying handles, MOLLE webbing, and zippered tool compartment.
- Main compartment accommodate up to two rifles up to 36" long
- Integrated hook and loop strap in main compartment to secure rifles
- Secondary compartment holds SMG, rifles, pistols, or accessories up to 26"
- Three integrated magazine / utility pouches
- Integrated pistol holder for secondary compartment
- Heavy duty zippered main and sub compartment
- Padded Interior center divider and padded exterior
- Small zippered compartments on exterior great for tools, silicone oil, etc
- QD buckles secure main compartment for added security
- MOLLE webbing ready for additional pouch attachments
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Lockable zippers and main compartment
- Integrated adjustable backpack shoulder straps for easy and slick transportation
- Made out of water / dust resistance material
- Center Velcro panel for patch and personalization
36"L x 13"H x 4.5"DMaterial:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR / Evike.com
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARís mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customerís feedback.
Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I bought this bag this past weekend.
Store up to 2 M4s with mock silencers
3 zip compartments at front (can hold about 4-5 m4 mags each)
Molle for additional attachment
A medium size compartment on the front side with 2 velcro pocket and 2 zip pocket inside.
Padded divider and sides
Velcro for name in the front
most pockets are adjustable to make sure everything is tight
Backpack straps are kinda awkward and uncomfortable
"Wow, I was highly impressed with this bag!! Seriously!!! Well manufactured, it has just so much storage space in such a seemingly compact area. The ACUPAT is accurate, and besides working incredibly, it also just looks cool! Put it this way, I walked in with it and my Grandma was blown away by how awesome the bag looked, in fact, she wanted it!
"GET THIS BAG! Im still finding cool pouches evertime I use t. We hold 3 guns in this one (2 in one side). the gun inserts sleeves have velcro tie down to secure the guns from moving. Im going to get another one for our shotguns ad future backups.
Discuss about Evike.com Combat Featured 36 Ultimate Dual Weapon Case Rifle Bag (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!