The combat featured ultimate dual weapon rifle bag is the perfect carrying device and storage for your hunting, simulation, war gaming and training equipment. Constructed of high quality water/dust resistant material, the Matrix dual weapon rifle case features a dual-rifle main compartment with integrated padded dividers and hook & loop straps to secure your rifle. This 36" dual-weapon case is fully padded for maximum protection with an additional 26" front compartment for pistol, optic, SMG, or other accessories. It comes with 3 modular pouches that combines to hold up to 14 M4 magazines. Other features includes heavy duty zippers, backpack straps for slick transportation, QD buckles, internal pistol holders, adjustable straps, robust carrying handles, MOLLE webbing, and zippered tool compartment.
- Main compartment accommodate up to two rifles up to 36" long.
- Integrated hook and loop strap in main compartment to secure rifles.
- Secondary compartment holds SMG, rifles, pistols, or accessories up to 26"
- Three integrated magazine / utility pouches.
- Integrated pistol holder for secondary compartment.
- Heavy duty zippered main and sub compartment.
- Padded Interior center divider and padded exterior.
- Small zippered compartments on exterior great for tools, silicone oil, etc
- QD buckles secure main compartment for added security
- MOLLE webbing ready for additional pouch attachments.
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Lockable zippers and main compartment
- Integrated adjustable backpack shoulder straps for easy and slick transportation.
- Made out of water / dust resistance material.
- Center Velcro panel for patch and personalization. *Evike patch in image not included.
36"L x 13"H x 4.5"DMaterial:
High Durability Nylon FabricManufacturer:
VISM / NcSTAR / Evike.com
About NcSTAR / VISM
Founded in Southern California in 1997, NcSTARs mission is to consistently provide superior quality optics and sporting accessories at affordable prices. We are dedicated to providing superb customer service, setting the highest standard in the industry, with a warranty that is second to none. We provide innovative and cutting edge optics and accessories by following the latest industry trends and listening to our customers feedback.Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service.
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
(Write a review)
"This bag is perfect for anyone who has alot of guns but you want the cheapest bag
this can hold my G&P m4 and my WE-TECH 416
along with 4 pistols (kjw g17 & 1911 gov, WE-TECH 1911 & M&P)
This also holds 8 pistol mags and 5 m4 mags.
This bag is well worth the price and is very sturdy
"I have two of these now. I can't imagine a better bag, it's a very good deal for what you get. We play in a greenbelt that requires a 1/2 to 1/4 mile hike down to a gathering area, downhill. The hike out is most difficult carrying all your stuff. This bag has back-pack straps that make is very easy to carry with a full load through tough terrain.
- I can stuff 2 M4 rifles (DMR length), a MP9 sub, a pistol, 48ci HPA bottle, green gas, magazines, etc - and all secure so that I can carry it on my back.
- Zippers and materials used are very strong
- Comfortable backpack mode
- Easy to carry 60lbs for short distances in backpack.
- Protective bits coddle your guns
- Non at the moment.
"This bag is amazing worth every penny
Discuss about Combat Featured 36 Ultimate Dual Weapon Case Rifle Bag (Color: Desert) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov