FPS Range: 300-340 Color: Black
This is the "PTP" line of M9 Gas blowback by KJW. This very model is being used by US Military & Law enforcement for training today, hence it's performance and realism. Externally, this pistol is as real as it gets with blowback action, full metal slide & frame, on frame safety, magazine release, shooter's grip, hopup and tons more other features. Basically, it is the one gas gun with the most metal parts in the market today. Internally this new version is equipped with the newest reinforcement parts that are so durable you can power it with Co2, Propane or red gas.
8.5" Long x 5.25" Tall. Barrel Length: 5". Weight ~2 lbs.
25+1 (Green gas Mag included. Co2 Mag available)
Green gas, propane adapter, red gas, CO2.
- Full Metal Heavy Weight New Version Aluminum Slide and Frame.
- Able to handle high pressured gas: green gas, red gas, Co2, Propane adapter.
- TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available.
- Hard Kick Blowback Action / Working Realistic Hammer action.
- Great accuracy and performance.
- Standard Military Type Tactical Grip.
- Ambidextrous on frame safety.
- Built in front & rear sight with high visibility white dot.
- Reinforced metal steel parts on entire pistol.
- Built in lanyard adapter, a spec. requested by the US military to KJW. For increased tactical advantage and realism.
- On Slide Serration.
- Its a KJW: Marui Design, reputable manufacture and its close relationship with your#1 retailer means it will never go out of service on you. (Tons of spare / upgrade parts available).
Review: First impression and feel:
Perfect. It is heavier than a HFC M9, the finish is flawless, with working hammer, slide, safety, magazine release...it is as realistic as it gets.
The New KJW is equipped with the most reinforcement parts there is. In fact, KJW is the OEM for many after-market upgrade parts brands such as Guarder & Tanio Koba for the Tokyo Marui M9.
If you are looking for a M9, you cannot go wrong with this one. It is simply the best out there. When it comes to picking an Airsoft gun, you want something reliable, accurate, realistic and have manufacture / after market part support right and this one's got it all.
*All gas guns comes with bright orange tip to comply with US law and regulations.
(Write a review) "This Beretta is my second favorite GBB pistol that I own. right out of the box I loved it. It looks, feels and firers great! The gun is well worth the money. It is easy as easy to take a part and the hammer mechanism is as smooth as silk and fits the hand perfectly! No cons on this pistol yet! That's all that I have to say about this gun so hurry up and buy one! "This was the first airsoft gun that actually worked well for me, after a few months of cheap spring guns and a junky $30 AEG. The KJW M9 is probably still my all-time favorite gun.
I've used this same M9 since March 2011. I've only had to replace the hammer spring, the trigger spring, and the frame's main chassis because of stupid mistakes on my part. It has outlasted four magazines (three gas, one CO2), has a well-worn finish, and I've probably fired OVER 9,000 rounds through it (no exaggeration), all with consistent good results. It has been dropped at least ten times and bounced into a muddy ravine once, but nothing was damaged; there are no dents, no cracks, just scratches on the finish. Let that serve as a testament to this gun's shocking durability.
As far as performance goes, the gun shoots at about 300-330fps, and it is extremely accurate (can easily hit a man in the head at 50 feet). The recoil is forgiving, allowing one to rapid-fire the pistol, if need be.
Overall, you can use this gun for just about anything except sniping, for obvious reasons. I recommend it as a sidearm for ANY loadout, and it is an amazing CQB weapon.
Just be careful if you take off the right grip panel, as the hammer spring may launch into the air and "disappear".
- DURABLE! (Full metal)
- Sleek Beretta replica
- Upgraded internals, CO2-ready.
- Affordable magazines
- Compatible with most WE and Marui parts.
- Extended magazines are available on Evike.com
- The barrel is not threaded, but the gun is perfect as is. "after doing some research and a little shopping around, I decided to pull the trigger on this KJW full metal M9. it arrived today and I wasted no time in loading it up and putting it to the test. I fired about 100 rounds through it with ZERO misfires or skips.... flawless operation! at least so far.. I was very impressed by the overall look and feel of this pistol. VERY accurate replica of a real M9. solid, full metal body and accurate weight. the only weight difference between this and a real M9 would be the additional weight added from real ammo. if not for the orange barrel tip, you'd never be able to pick this out as a replica in someone's hand. slide operates smoothly, realistic blowback and VERY accurate! overall, a very well made, high quality pistol... for under $100!!! I couldn't be more satisfied, and I highly recommend this pistol! Read More Reviews Write a Review