ID: 18425 (Helm-SR-HEL-P1-SET)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
No Coupon Required Features ABS Plastic helmet shell w/ 3D printed exterior outer shell Full face mask with spring loaded, openable front visor Ear covers include hidden air flow system, allowing air to circulate comfortably around the head NVG mount plate Durable face field, resists BBs up to 150 M/S One size fits most Air flow system plugs into USB external battery (not included) Opening helmet during gameplay not recommended Manufacturer: SRU Color: Black Size: One size fits most (adjustable interior band) Specifications: Suitable head circumference:
54 - 64cm (adjustable)
Injection molded polymer, 3D-Printed ABS, Polycarbonate
(Write a review) "Ordered it for my 11 year old son. Very heavy but he manages. Fits him big but I put extra padding inside to make it more comfortable. One of the fans turns off randomly. Sometimes will turn back on after a few seconds but when you can't wait you have to turn the battery pack back on. He gets lots of compliments. Overall happy with the helmet. "LOVE this helmet. Our team of 6 guys all bought this helmet for indoor CQB and the internal fans. Provides great protection and NEVER fogs. Looks like something out of Halo or Clone Wars which matches our aesthetic pretty well on our team.
- 2 Fans (Can't emphasize them enough, game changer and better than any other fanned goggles we've tried because it has 2 fans)
- Good visibility
- Very Durable
- Flip up visor is great for being back in staging area without having to take off the whole helmet
- Easy to paint
- Works best if you have a long neck (I have a very short neck so it can be difficult to aim)
- Can get heavy after a while (I also have multiple power banks and GoPro attached)
- HOT ENVIRONMENTS (My friend left his helmet in his car for a week in Arizona where it gets up to 140 degrees inside of cars and it literally melted. He had to order a new one but lesson learned, do NOT leave this or any batteries in a hot car. This is easily avoidable though)
I've modded the inside of mine with new padding and added foam around the visor so it's fully sealed. Works great! "I am very impressed with this helmet. I've been through many helmets ranging from regular fast helmets and goggles, the wosport helmet, the WarQ helmet and finally the SRU helmet.
1. I was very impressed with the quality of material they 3d printed. It's very solid and doesn't feel cheap.
2. All the 3D pieces are easily removable with a hex screw
3. The fit is very comfortable
4. The flip up visor is very convenient
5. Fans are pleasant and not just defogs but also keeps the top part of my face cool
6. Field of view is better than what it appears in pictures.
7. This helmet looks fantastic and will be a conversation starter.
1. The lever to open the helmet doesn't always work and sometimes you really have to push it down, maybe it has to wear in over time
2. If you're using a gopro with the the brainexploder 3d printed mount, the gopro will be angled slightly upward which will render footage unusable in most cases. You would need to buy the new brainexploder adjustable gopro mount to fix the angle of the gopro.
3. From outside the helmet the fans run relatively low, but if your wearing it, depending on the wearer it may be audible.
4. I wish there was a single USB to connect both fans instead of one but I see why they did that. Read More Reviews Write a Review
SRU SR Tactical Helmet w/ Integrated Cooling System & Flip-Up Visor (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov