ID: 10378 (Mosfet-JT-BRK-W4)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, which replace microswitch; Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
- On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation, length 300 mm to the motor and 700 mm to the battery. The blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable; In package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation
- Coated with lacquer, it protects device against water
- Disable active braking by unplugging red jumper, when you gun has Rate of fire under 20bb/s, otherwise it could lock up trigger on SEMI due too low gear speed
- Motor will be under less stress without active braking
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
- No current consumption in the idle mode; In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechbox design
Professionally made mosfet with active braking, which can be disabled by removing red jumper. Device is designed to replace microswitch in the specific gearbox V2. There is no modification needed.
In semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
Specifications:Maximum Input Voltage:
17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipo 7.4 - 14.8V)Compatibility:
For Ver2 Airsoft AEG Gearboxes
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer of electronic devices for Airsoft electric guns.
Discuss about JeffTron Switch Brake for Airsoft AEGs (Model: With Wiring) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov