ID: 94483 (Mask-TG-ZMJ11)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Pay tribute to @storm.airsoft with this exclusive collaboration that screams victory
- Shark jaw morale patch with hook backing for fixing onto the mask
- Soft padded nylon fabric cheek sides for extra comfort while offering protection for bridge of nose
- Impact resistance tested at > 800 FPS at a temperature of 14F to 107.6F
- No pressure points on face and allows easy breathing
- Twin strap support with skull cap band for a snug fit for different players
- Foldable for easy carry and storage
OneTigris and @storm.airsoft, a YouTuber based in Southern California, teamed up this time to renovate our SCREAM mask so that its a level up in attitude and versatility. While its still breathable and offers solid protection against BBs, now it comes with a unique shark jaw morale patch for you to rock the field with the best loadout. Got creative juices? Each OneTigris exclusive STORM signature mask comes with a blank paper canvas in the packaging for airsofters to DIY and to have a shot at an official collaboration with us!
Size: One Size Fits Most
Steel Mesh, Nylon Fabric, PVC (Patch)Dimensions:
11.4L x 6.3W
OneTigris is a group of young hearts and lovers of life, and our mission is to empower you with motivation and affordable quality gear that helps you to do more and go further. How? By taking note of the needs of each user and where their heart takes them. Every day is a quest for inspirations and the urge to connect with people through good gear and tactical living. Do more with the same budget; begin your journey with good gear.
Discuss about OneTigris Face Off Foldable Mesh Half-Face Mask (Type: Storm) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov