ID: 93723 (Mosfet-JT-LEV-V2)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard
- Uses micro switch actuated by sector gear for perfect semi and burst fire timing
- Can be used with any common gearbox upgrade and gun rate of fire
- Completely made wiring allows the fastest and the easiest installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons with battery placed in the stock. No soldering is needed
- There are high quality power wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with thin and hard MPPE insulation and signal blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with MPPE insulation
- Electronics are coated with lacquer, it protects Leviathan - V2 against water
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- With active braking ON piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
Leviathan - V2 is processor controlled mosfet with Bluetooth communication. It adds new shooting modes, controls RoF, pre-cocking, active braking, low battery indication, statistics...
Everything is controlled via application in the smart phone (iOS and Android).
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts.
Comes with completely made wires to stock with 30A mini fuse and deanT connector - no soldering needed.
- Adds new shooting modes independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE - SEMI - AUTO)
- Three adjustable bursts (range 2 - 20 shots)
- Rate of fire makes breaks between shots to reduce RoF. It gives fast trigger response even with very low rate of fire, just like in a real gun
- Adjustable strength active braking (can be disabled)
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot on SEMI fire
- Delay between shots adds time in which isn't possible to shoot, it simulates the delay from gun reload or recoil (range 0,1 - 4,0 seconds)
- Low battery indication for 2S - 4S li-pol and 3S - 4S li-fe
- User can save multiple settings under profiles
- Update function fixes bugs and adds new features to the device
- Application shows actual battery voltage value. Color lines indicates battery charge status
- There are three shot counters. Total count every shot during the device lifetime. User counter can be reset by user anytime. Power-up counter is reset by battery connection
- Error log shows errors made during the device life.
- Leviathan - V2 monitors current, voltage and temperature to avoid any damage when something go wrong.
- Motor vibrates and beeps as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are saved in the Leviathan - V2 memory immediately after their change, so settings aren't lost when is Bluetooth or battery disconnected
FIRE MODES:Independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE - SEMI - AUTO)
- SAFE: no responding on the trigger pull.
- Semi: it fires single shot per trigger pull.
- Semi/BurstX: short trigger pull fires single shot, long trigger pull fires burst.
- Double trigger: it fires single shot when trigger is pulled and another single shot when is released.
- BurstX: gun shoot burst per trigger pull.
- BurstX/BurstY: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes burstX+burstY fire.
- BurstX/Full: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes auto fire.
- Full: gun makes auto fire until releasing trigger.
Color: Black Trigger
You can install it HEREDevice Instructions:
You can download installation manual in English HERE
[PDF, 4.33 MB]Compatibility:
For Version 2 Airsoft AEG gearboxesPackage Includes:
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer of electronic devices for Airsoft electric guns.
(Write a review)
"One of the best on the market. I would highly recommend either taking your time to install if you are a techy sort of person, or having a professional do it.
If installed correctly the Jefftron Leviathan V2 is an incredible piece of technology. I have installed 3 of them, and 2 out of the 3 went absolutely perfect. The one that didnâ€™t go as well was partly do to user error and gearbox fitment. After heavy use, though, the motor connects fell off, and had to be re-soldered, which is why I recommend for more advanced users.
I love the Bluetooth controls, and the error log is invaluable. Everything is very seamless to adjust; any where from active motor braking, to rate of fire, to fire modes, etc. You can see your mosfet temp, your motor amperage, the works! Itâ€™s incredible.
Overall, best investment for the more avid airsofter.
"Absolutely love it! Just installed into my echo 1 SCAR and fit perfectly. Had to trim selector plate since itâ€™s a different design than m4 but it was really easy to do. Bluetooth makes it so much easier to program than other mosfets Iâ€™ve had and it has some really cool settings. I particularly like the binary trigger mode.
"So far Iâ€™m loving this thing! The install was quite easy as I didnâ€™t have to do any filing or grinding. I spent a bit of time making sure the sector gear and fitment was good.
I love being able to easily choose what fire modes are assigned to each fire selector position. I also enjoy the adjustable trigger. Currently, I have an amazing trigger response and I can enjoy double trigger (which is something I havenâ€™t seen yet).
My only gripe is that the switches under the selector plate are a pain. The switches themselves seem a tad bit short and donâ€™t always register with my plate. I will try to adjust my selector plate or get a new one that fits better as it mostly stays in SEMI, and sometimes will actually register if Iâ€™m in SAFE air AUTO.
Also, my V2 gearbox is by VFC. Judging by the notes (and the install video), some are slightly different, hence the â€śno need for filing/grinding.â€ť Others may differ.
Discuss about JeffTron Leviathan Airsoft Drop-In Programmable MOSFET Module (Type: V2 - Black Trigger / Wired To Stock) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov