ID: 86481 (Airgun-2252306)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- High quality, rugged polymer frame
- Authentic Look & Feel
- Functional slide lock
- Semi-auto repeater
- Drop-free 16-shot BB magazine
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Crisp blowback action
FPS Range: 325-340
The HK UPS Blowback Air Pistol is a perfect addition to your arsenal. The realistic blowback makes it look and feel like the real thing.Caliber:
4.5 mm steel BBsAction:
12g CO2 cartridgesCapacity:
ManualRear Sight Type:
Fixed Two DotFront Sight Type:
Fixed DotTotal Length in Inches:
Heckler & Koch / Umarex USA
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
(Write a review)
"Overall: Rather impressed
I have ordered from Umarex before and have had horrible interactions with them. Their quality control (of the Beretta licensed M92A1 4.5mm air gun) and customer support were very bad (my review should be on that product). After receiving this product I was rather impressed, the one flaw that rendered the M92A1 an expensive paperweight did not apply to this product.
The gun has a very satisfying design, although part is made of plastic this isn't uncommon in even real weapons. After using it for about 5 days I'm actually not regretting my purchase, it functions as you would expect and has a look and feel very similar to the actual thing.
My only complaint, and this could very well be the design of H&K. The mag release is actuated in an awkward position, I have rather large hands, this is a slight problem for me. For someone with really small hands, you can forget dropping the mag to quick reload.
Although it's plastered everywhere, seriously beware of ricochets, the steel bbs will bounce up to 4 times before finally landing.
Although I enjoy this weapon, I am still very skeptical of Umarex. If you are going to deal with Umarex in any way, avoid their customer support/website as much as possible. If you are curious why, I explain more at their Beretta Licensed M92A1 4.5mm air gun, Evike product ID 61379.
Discuss about Umarex H&K USP Tactical Full Size CO2 Powered Airgun (.177 Cal AIRGUN NOT AIRSOFT) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov