FPS Range: 350-380
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Jack Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Jack really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
The newest iteration of the EMG / Sharps Bros now features the Realistic series of motor and motor grips from ARES. This gives the user a more realistic and all around more comfortable shooting experience. The ARES Realistic grips are compatible with most popular Tokyo Marui spec M4 AEG receivers with little to no modification required.Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Jack is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Jack features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock and ergonomic motor grip.
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
- ARES Realistic Series Slim Motor Grip with Super High Torque Motor pre-installed
830mm - 920mm (Adjustable)Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change). Battery:
Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
EMG Sharps Bros AEG User Manual can be found HERE
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found HERE
EMG Sharps Bros AEG Quick Change Spring Guide instructions can be found HERE
ARES Electronic Gearbox Programmer instructions can be found HERE
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.