"Don't forget to bring a towel!"
- Great as a Dead Rag, Maintenance Towel, Sport Cloth, and more
- Soft Polyester Fabric
- All purpose! Keep one in your Gear Duffle, Gun Bag, Backpack, etc
- Help an Airsofter "indicate hit" clearly in an Airsoft game, greatly reduce pain.
- Bright red color for superb identification.
- Pouch / Helmet / Hat / Pocket friendly.
- 1" Metal ring on towel and Carabiner included, never lose your towel and clip it onto anything for fast access!
- Official Evike licensed product accepted and meet all field requirements.
- Strange Anthropomorphic Towel Creature
The Evike.com Towel / Dead rag is an all purpose accessory that we believe every Airsofter should carry for Airsoft and other extreme sports events. It is an Airsoft Dead Rag, Maintenance Towel, Sport Cloth, and more! Use it to clean your gear, wipe off sweat, identify "hit", shower, and to survive! Dead Rag?
A "Dead Rag" serves the purpose of identifying a "Not in play" player. It is an piece of essential gear in most fields and scenario games. A "Dead Rag" is also the best method to reduce the amount bbs being projected at you after you are hit and called yourself out in an Airsoft game. Placing the dead rag over your head is the best way to call yourself "out". Airsoft is a game of honor and we want to take this opportunity to remind everyone to play safe, play responsibly, be respectful, play hard and have fun!Dimensions:
12" x 12"Color:
Placing the dead-rag over your head, hat, mask or helmet generally indicates that you are "hit" and out of the game. It will clearly inform the opposing forces to stop shooting at you thinking that you are a "live" player.
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
Discuss about Evike.com Light Weight Airsoft Mil-Sim Essential Red Dead Rag (Type: Dark Red w/ Carabiner) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov