ID: 78863 (AEG-UX-2275052)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
Exempt From Coupons
No Coupon Required Features Fully licensed Hecker and Koch MP5 with trademarks Injection molded polymer receiver and stock with a metal alloy outer barrel Ambidextrous HK style selector switches Includes both a fixed style stock and a collapsible stock Ideal for CQB environments Full metal version 2 gearbox Charging handle locks open for easy hop up adjustment Includes 2x hi-cap magazines FPS Range: 320-330 Color: Black Length:
710mm - 50mm (Dependent on stock)
200rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Tokyo Marui, G&G, Umarex and other compatible MP5 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
H&K 3-lug Design
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
7.4v Small Type recommended (Wired to the front with a Small Tamiya connector)
Gun, 2x Magazine, A4 stock and A5 stock
Umarex (Licensed by H&K)
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "Can't say enought about this airsoft SMG! Replica value is off the charts! The Navy Seals main stay!!! I got a 9.6v NiMH battery for this because the thought of LIPO'S would keep me up nights!!!! Watch a few you-tube videos! Super accurate, what a deal with both stocks & 2 hi-cap 200rd mags!!! This gun rocks and should be in your airsoft collection. The weight & feel is dead on for sure! A Quality gun for sure!! HOORAH Tim Bryson "This gun is awesome!
1. The inner barrel is high quality brass.
2. The outer barrel and charging handle are all plastic. Do not slap it.
3. The front and rear sights are metal.
4. The hop-up instructions are backwards. Push the hop-up lever towards the trigger to make the bb's float upwards. Push the hop-up lever towards the front flash hider to make the bb's float downward. I almost returned it because i thought my hop-up was broken.
5. When you take off the flash hider , there is an orange tip glued on to the threaded barrel which is 14mm negative. First, punch out the metal pin holding the orange tip on. It is under the barrel. Then very carefully turn clockwise to remove the orange tip. Use pliers with a light touch, be gentle, you can ruin the plastic threads and crack the barrel, its plastic. The glue under the orange tip is sticky and gooey, its not stiff like epoxy or super glue. Now you can fit your tracer unit.
Totally worth the 200$. they include the extra stock for bigger batteries and the back of the stock has a sliding cap so you can switch out the battery.
I bought the MAG 95 round mid-cap, but its plastic and you don't have to wind it up. The high cap mag that the gun comes with is metal, but you get that bb rattle sound. Wish they had a metal mid-cap. If you are a serious player, get the all metal Elite version for 419$ with the avalon set.
The motor/ gears action is solid and doesn't sound clunky or super noisy at all. "Good deal for the price, stock performance is not bad considering the lack of mofset etc. Threw a 9.4v in it and the trigger response/rof was pretty snappy and nice. Gearbox has 1 bearing for the pinion gear which is the one you'd want if you had to choose. The plastic furniture is a bit meh just in terms of fitment. I got a replacement handguard and used the A5 stock and that made it feel much more solid.
Overall great at this price point, solid 50/50 internal/external build expense wise Read More Reviews Write a Review
Elite Force H&K Competition Kit MP5 A4/A5 SMG AEG Airsoft Gun by Umarex (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov