ID: 78287 (AEG-ARP-556)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Durable carbine receiver with matte anodized finish and stamped G&G rollmarks, mimics the popular billet style of receiver
- Adjustable PDW style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the ARP9 with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
500mm - 590mm (adjustable)Weight:
350 rounds. G&G and other compatible M4 series AEG magazinesThread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 330-350
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Just Picked up one of these Bad boys yesterday at my local outdoor field and let me just say as a guy who has been affectionately running his beloved Krytac Lvoa-s this gun is quite the breath of fresh air. First of all its like if pretty pdw and a really strong M4 had a kid together like for real that's the best way to describe it. Very accurate out of the box, takes most standard m4 Mags (WORKS AMAZING WITH PTS EPM MAGS!) Its very fieldable in the way of its compact and allows you to peak really quick. All in all its totally worth the price tag and I highly recommend you purchase the buffer tube extender cause unless you have T-Rex arms you will never need to use that setting. Only con I found with this gun is the battery space but even then you can still work with it and last but not least it has a really really really snappy fire rate on semi like people were asking me if they could give it a try. 10/10
Did alot of upgrades towards the arp 556 and omg probably the best cqb gun there is by G&G
"Great CQB gun. No need for internal upgrades. I use .28 Krytac bb's and this gun drives nails at 305 fps: 11.1 lipo. I would recommend a riser for optics. It's hard to get your cheek on the stock. Very small battery space(lots of wires).
Bulky buffer tube
Discuss about G&G ARP 556 Full Metal M4 Airsoft PDW AEG (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!