ID: 78169 (GP-APS-Shark-TN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Injection molded frame with ergonomic grip molding and under barrel 20mm accessory rail, ideal for weapon lights and lasers
- Custom hand stippled frame for a positive grip surface
- Full auto select fire capability
- Flat faced competition style trigger and ambidextrous safety
- Front and rear slide serrations with twin-dot rear sight and fiber optic front sight
- Bevelled magazine well facilitates easier reloading
- Uses nylon reinforced polycarbonate Tokyo Marui spec G Series nozzle w/ steel hammer and nozzle frames; compatible with Tokyo Marui G Series magazines
- Nozzles have been tested to withstand up to 10,000 rounds before failing (testing done in house)
210mm x 150mmMagazine:
1 rounds. Compatible with APS ACP Tokyo Marui G Series MagazinesGas Type:
Semi Automatic, Fully Automatic,SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, Magazine Key and ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 300-330
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"Bought this gun a few months back as a pistol companion to my M4. Overall the gun has good accuracy. I take care of my things so I am disappointed because after only 3 months of use the (replacement) magazine falls out with every shot fired. The retainer clip is not large enough to hold such a heavy magazine (I am now on my second magazine). Overall Co2 usage is acceptable, you can get in 3 magazines full of bb's before co2 runs out - and you get a lot of exercise picking up the magazine after each shot : ) . The first time the original magazine fell out I was shooting out of my garage door (on cement door entry) and the clip and the Co2 cover broke after hitting the cement so I had to buy a new magazine. That was extremely frustrating. I now only shoot over the lawn. I would not buy this gun again only because of the magazine falling out. If the retainer clip were fixed I would rate this gun at five stars!
"So far so good, the mags were a little leaky at first, but a little silicone oil and a mag or 2 worth of bb's through it and they're both fine now.
Heavy (could be a con)
Mags don't have a catch when you pull the spring all the way down
"This gun is awesome. Very comfortable. Full auto is cool too. Ambidextrous mag release
Discuss about APS XTP Shark Full Automatic Select-Fire Co2 Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol (Color: Tan / Stippled) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!