ID: 76301 (KP-50433)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Biomechanically-designed, offers great knee motion and comfortable fit, extra flexible with additional padding
- Vibram® cap design offers excellent grip, durability, and 360-degree traction
- Rugged Cordura nylon ballistic covering
- Compression recovery 1/2" foam padding provides firm, consistent support without bottoming out
- Non-Slip Rubber Strip on back inside to hold comfortably in place
- Widely-set dual strapping system to avoid bunching and provide extra comfort
- Offered with the Original AltaLOK™ Easy On/Off Fastening System
- Unique Alta Strapkeeper System to secure excess straps from flapping
Cordura nylon, injection molded polymerManufacturer:
About Alta Industries
ALTA takes pride in being the original developers of the highest quality knee and elbow protection in the industry for over 37 years. In that time, we have provided over 35 million kneepads to users in the industrial, military/tactical, and outdoor sports markets. Experts in those fields, who recognize the needs and requirements of their market, help design our products. ALTA products are backed by a history of innovative design, top-quality construction, and most importantly, functional results that fit the needs of their users.
Developed in 1935 by Vitale Bramani the "Carrarmato" sole put Vibram on the map as an industry leader in footwear. Today Vibram constantly innovates, continuously changing the game of rubber and footwear sole manufacturing and design. You can rest assured you are buying a great product when you see their golden plaque logo on your footwear.
Discuss about Alta Industries AltaFLEX 360 Knee Pads with Vibram Cap (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!