- High quality injection molded polymer stock
- Durable aluminum alloy receiver, bolt system, barrel, and trigger assembly
- Comfortable ergonomic design
- 20mm top rail for mounting optics; studded for Harris-style bipods
- Polished stainless steel cylinder provides more power and smoother cycling
- Drop free 20 round magazine
- Front and rear sling mounting points
The CYMA L96 is derived from Tokyo Marui's latest design L96 / Type 96 rifle but with enhanced internals to perform at 400 FPS right out of the box. The L96 bolt action system ensures consistent accuracy, range, power, as well as durability.
CYMA has been in the Airsoft game for well over a decade, providing dedicated Airsofters with effective, efficient, and affordable tools of vicious BB slinging. Airsofters of every skill level have been drawn to CYMA not only for their reputation of reliability or their price tag but because their armory has something for every level of player from beginners just starting out, seasoned veterans who have been through their fair share of events and matches, to the advanced hardcore player that is looking to squeeze every bit of performance out of a weapon system. Designed with the well seasoned player in mind, this collection of guns provides unmatched out-of-the-box performance, clean, realistic design, and bulletproof reliability.
FPS Range: 390-400
Color: OD Green
6 LbsMagazine Capacity:
20 rounds Compatible with CYMA CM703 L96 magazinesFire Modes:
High Power Spring (Proprietary System)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
(Write a review)
"This was my first Airsoft sniper rifle and I love this thing!
- pulling back the bolt is easy to do
- amazing accuracy with .25
- the magazine that comes with the gun holds more than 20 rounds, I was able to put 85 bb’s in mine.
- it’s not to heavy
- easy to disassemble and reassemble
- comfortable stock
- super easy to adjust hop up
- a sturdy build, some of it is plastic but the barrel, bolt, and mags are metal
- powerful and clearly consistent FPS
- the speed loader that comes with it is very useful
- occasionally will jam if you pull the bolt back twice but is
easy to fix.
- it’s hard to aim with a full face mask on
"UPDATE by Mark P. -
After some time, the seals on the L96 started to go -but that's to be expected. I took the opportunity to swap in new O-rings, re-lubricate the bolt carrier group (if it can be called that). And swapped in a NEW spring. Specifically the
Angel Custom PSS10 Mega-Up VSR-10 Power Up Spring - SP150, here on Evike
Product # AC-VSR-SP150
Get yourself some really stout angle cutters (pliers). I ended up cutting off 1-15/16" off the end that is pitched looser in order to get it to fit - rather tightly. Take off cuts progressively and get the custom fit to your liking.
The bolt IS rather stout to cycle. You will need to be stronger rather than weaker.
After all is said and done (with excellent seal) the platform is shooting .20s at an average 550+ (highest measured at 571, but the spring has been worn in a bit and is steady about 555).
"Great for sniping, fun to shoot, and very quiet. This gun won't disappoint you. Worth buying don't doubt this for a second.
Discuss about CYMA Advanced L96 Bolt Action High Power Airsoft Sniper Rifle (Color: OD Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov