ID: 59458 (Stock-CTS-B)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Battery not included, this listing is for the black color stock. (tan stock in image not included). For guaranteed fitment on your AEG or GBB please purchase the stock with the tube.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Battery not included, this listing is for the black color stock. (tan stock in image not included). For guaranteed fitment on your AEG or GBB please purchase the stock with the tube.
- Extremely durable and lightweight injection molded polymer construction
- Unique "Stock Roll" design allows the user to go from a ready position to a shooting position easily and without the stock getting snagged on equipment or webbing
- Ergonomic crane inspired design provides the shooter with an exceptional cheek weld and improved comfort
- CTS buttpad is thicker than most stocks on the market providing the shooter with a more comfortable shooting experience
- Enlarged stock cam allows for easy stock adjustment in adverse conditions or with gloves on
- Buttpad features aggressive texturing providing the shooter with a non-slip platform
- Easy to remove buttpad allows to easy installation or removal of most popular NiMh and LiPo batteries
- Ambidextrous rear QD sling points allow for mounting of most standard QD sling points
- CTS features a milled hole for use with numbered buffer tubes, giving the user easy adjustment reference
- Fits most standard Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes
7" x 2.5" x 5.5"Length:
Fits Tokyo Marui spec. Airsoft buffer tubes, some modification may be required for propper fitmentMaterial:
Injection molded polymer, RubberManufacturer:
Established in 2011, 6mmProShop Inc. is a USA based manufacturer and distributor with a mission to bring law enforcement training, Airsoft sporting events, and military simulation to the next level. 6mmProShop features exclusive licensed products, unique innovations, and distribution rights of many exciting products from Japan, Europe, South America and Asia. With headquarters located in the USA, 6mmProShop offers unmatched product support, inventory availability for resellers, and world-wide exclusive products!
(Write a review)
"Overall a good stock, allows for me to go from standby position on my shoulder to ready in a matter of seconds. rather than having to pull a normal stock away from my shoulder and then place it back again. Only two bad things that I encountered with the stock is that the rubber butt-pad was a little loose which I fixed with a little hot glue, there was also the retention pin for the stock. it was a little too tall to fit on but, was fixed by sanding it down and putting some lube on the buffer tube. Overall a very good build quality and I will be putting it on the next M4 buffer tube I get.
"Alot more comfortable than the original stock. But a pain to get on.
"The stock itself is great. Good battery capacity, comfortable, the rubber roll is amazing and I love it with a longer M4 platform.
Downside so far is that I'm having issues finding a QD sling mount to use with it. The UTG QD mounts are too large and don't fit in the QD hole, while the recommended Matrix QD I got was disfunctional and would stick in a depressed state if put into the stock, allowing it to pop out easily and then is stuck depressed. It does not stick when just depressing the button on it however, only when trying to insert it into the stock.
So 4/5, great stock, poor compatibility with QD mounts.
Discuss about 6mmproShop CTS Carbine Battery Stock for M4 M16 Series Rifles (Model: Black / Stock Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov