Features Licensed by Baikal firearms of Russia Laser engraved Baikal markings and mock import stamps Aluminum alloy frame and slide Authentic fire controls and field stripping Includes mock suppressor with inner barrel extension FPS Range: 280-370 Color: Black
As one of Russia's most vetted pistols, the PM is a tried and true, currently manufactured sidearm that has seen over 65 years of service in some of the world's harshest climates. The PM was formed off of the Walther PP medium sized, frame-fixed barrel design for simplicity, economy, and stopping power, remaining in the front-lines of the Soviet military and police forces for decades. Throughout its history, the PM has undergone several re-designs, including the upgraded PMM model that features an ergonomic grip and increased magazine capacity over the original. Regarded as the almost "perfect" sized pistol, the PMM is a blend of effective concealment and reasonable firepower.
170mm / 280mm (Pistol / Suppressed)
16rds (Compatible with WE-Tech Makarov magazines only)
~280 FPS - 370 FPS (Varies with barrel length. Measured with 0.20g BBs)
14mm Negative outer barrel, 8mm Positive inner barrel
Yes, adjustable. (Requires disassembly to adjust)
Gun, Magazine, Removable Mock Suppressor, Removable Barrel Extension, Manual
WE is one of the world's premiere Airsoft manufacturers, designing and creating some of the best Airsoft products in the world. Exclusively distributed by Evike.com in the USA, we offer unmatched after-sales support, full parts support, and gun servicing.
(Write a review) "After owning this pistol for a year, I can confidently say that this is my favorite Russian pistol. The gun looks and feels absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this to anybody looking to build a RUSFOR kit from 1990-Current (Remember that this is the PMM, not the PM).
- The external finish is very nice and the trademarks are great for the aesthetic.
- The gun shoots well at just under 0.8 J without the suppressor/inner barrel extension (IBE) combo.
- Tearing down the gun is quick and easy
- With the Suppressor/IBE combo it shoots about 1.4 J and it shoots far.
- Built-in Hopup
- The weight is just right. The Supressor/IBE combo doesn't make the gun too front heavy at all.
- It's a well-known pistol that's still pretty exotic in terms of the airsoft community so every time I go out to the field everybody wants to play with it.
- Has a loop for a pistol strap which is nice for me, because I would hate to drop and/or lose it.
- Magazine release is a latch on the bottom of the grip. The latch is also very tight so sometimes it's difficult to take the mag out. The way I fixed it is by leaving the mag just short of being locked into place when storing it to compress the latch. Took a while, but now it is much easier to take the mag out.
- Not as friendly towards people with big hands, but still feels nice.
- Make sure to always keep track of the Suppressor/IBE combo. I lost them several months ago and thankfully Evike restocked them recently.
- Slide catch catches the slide after every round. Still working on trying to fix that.
- Difficult to find a holster for when you use it with the suppressor/IBE combo.
- I bought a spare magazine for it and it was leaking. "Overall Amazing pistol.
full brushed metal slide
Orange tip can come off (DO NOT do this unless you plan on painting the thread adaptor orange)
cannot attach suppressor with the orange tip on (Con depending on you local laws)
nothing else as of yet
my mag lock broke off after i dropped it on hardwood (pro tip: dont drop it on hardwood) was easily fixed with special glue.
overall worth the $115 i spent. "The finest most accurate finish, weight and markings ever... Worth every penny. And operates crisply and accurately. A real beauty, amazing! Read More Reviews Write a Review
Baikal Licensed PMM Gas Blowback Pistol w/ Mock Suppressor by WE-Tech with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov