The Mosin–Nagant (Russian: Винтовка Мосина, ISO 9: Vintovka Mosina) is a bolt-action, internal magazine-fed, military rifle invented under the government commission by Russian and Belgian inventors, and used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and various other nations. Introduced in 1944 as an update to the M38 Carbine, the M44 featured a shortened barrel and stock intended to be used by non-front-line troops such as combat engineers and artillerymen. The biggest difference between the M38 and M44 is the modified forearm for a permanently mounted cruciform bayonet that folds away when not in use.
The WinGun M44 Carbine is a high quality, beautiful replica made with realistic feeling imitation wood furniture and metal. The action is ultra smooth with a removable magazine that houses both the Co2 cartridges and BB's. The rifle features a working bolt safety as well as a folding metal cruciform bayonet.Caution:
Skirmishing or transporting the rifle with the metal bayonet deployed can be dangerous. We advise to keep bayonet folded while rifle is in use. Buyer assumes full responsibility.
- Full metal barrel, trigger, and magazine assembly
- Ultra realistic imitation wood furniture with textured grain and stained appearance
- 12g Co2 cartridge conveniently stored in 12 round removable magazine
- Smooth cycle bolt with working bolt safety
- Permanently affixed metal folding bayonet
- Smooth, light trigger pull
- Adjustable rear sight
- Sling mounting points (Sling included)
1023mm (40.25") / 1340mm (52.75") w/ Bayonet DeployedBuild Materials:
Aluminum Alloy, Steel, PolymerCaliber:
6mm Airsoft BBWeight:
3724g (8.21lbs)Magazine Capacity:
12rd Removable MagazineMuzzle Velocity:
450~550 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Co2)Gas Type:
FPS Range: 450-550
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
(Write a review)
"I'm hesitant to say this thing actually has a hop-up at all but it shoots relatively accurate with .25s and .28s. I've tried .40s and they drop as soon as they leave the barrel so I wouldn't recommend anything bigger than .30s. I wouldn't bother using the PU scope with this gun but the iron sights work great. If you want a sniper this is definitely not the gun for you but if you want a fun manual-action gun for mid-range this thing works perfectly fine. It's a heavy gun but it definitely feels sturdy, the bolt is fairly loose and carrying it slug barrel-up may cause the bolt to slide back.
Also the bolt does nothing but pull back the hammer so really all you have to do to ready the gun is twist the bolt up then back down.
- Incredibly accurate, even at longer distances.
- Great FPS.
- CO2 conservative. It'll take 100~ shots before you'll need to put another CO2 cartridge in.
- Built very well. The imitation wood is nice, and the rest of the body is made of metal.
- The magazines come with their very own key which you use to put the CO2 cartridge in (there's even a tiny slot where you can store them inside the magazine, so there's no worry about losing it in the battlefield).
- Sounds nice when fired.
- Perfect length.
- Good price.
- The bolt is somewhat loose, especially when cocked. If the rifle is cocked, it is VERY easy for the bolt to move upwards.
- Some fields may not appreciate the metal bayonet which is attached to the rifle. Although it is dulled at the end, it can still hurt someone (but is still pretty cool nonetheless).
- The magazines are pretty expensive. I recommend buying the gun first and seeing if you like it before purchasing more magazines.
Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this rifle, especially if you enjoy sniping.
If you do purchase this gun, make sure to buy some heavy BBs (around 40g). Anything below 30g will not suffice.
"Not much to say, you’ll probably get a better review from others, but to fill you in as much as I can this gun is a beast, and I love everything about it except the lack of a hop up. I have yet to really field it however it works amazingly when I test fired it, even with it being mid-winter. Now go read someone else’s review because mine is kind of bad.
Discuss about WinGun Mosin-Nagant M44 Carbine Co2 Powered Bolt Action Rifle w/ Realistic Imitation Wood Furniture with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!