- Full metal barrel, trigger, and magazine assembly
- Ultra realistic imitation wood furniture with textured grain and stained appearance
- 12g Co2 cartridge conveniently stored in 12 round removable magazine
- Smooth cycle bolt with working bolt safety
- Permanently affixed metal folding bayonet
- Smooth, light trigger pull
- Adjustable rear sight
- Sling mounting points (Sling included)
FPS Range: 450-550
The Mosin–Nagant (Russian: Винтовка Мосина, ISO 9: Vintovka Mosina) is a bolt-action, internal magazine-fed, military rifle invented under the government commission by Russian and Belgian inventors, and used by the armed forces of the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and various other nations. Introduced in 1944 as an update to the M38 Carbine, the M44 featured a shortened barrel and stock intended to be used by non-front-line troops such as combat engineers and artillerymen. The biggest difference between the M38 and M44 is the modified forearm for a permanently mounted cruciform bayonet that folds away when not in use.
The WinGun M44 Carbine is a high quality, beautiful replica made with realistic feeling imitation wood furniture and metal. The action is ultra smooth with a removable magazine that houses both the Co2 cartridges and BB's. The rifle features a working bolt safety as well as a folding metal cruciform bayonet.Caution:
Skirmishing or transporting the rifle with the metal bayonet deployed can be dangerous. We advise to keep bayonet folded while rifle is in use. Buyer assumes full responsibility.Length:
1023mm (40.25") / 1340mm (52.75") w/ Bayonet DeployedBuild Materials:
Aluminum Alloy, Steel, PolymerCaliber:
6mm Airsoft BBWeight:
3724g (8.21lbs)Magazine Capacity:
12rd Removable MagazineMuzzle Velocity:
450~550 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Co2)Gas Type:
(Write a review)
"For the most part, I am extremely pleased with the my WG Mosin Nagant. I bought it on a whim one day and at first kind of regretted buying it, once I had recieved my rifle I must say that the only complaint that Ihad was about how fake the stock looks, other than that I really like this rifle. Shoots hard and strong and for being a fixed Hop-Up reasonably far. I really enjoy playing with this and I have done some external upgrades just to make mine just a little more unique. Thanks to the team and Evike for getting this to me asap
"I'm writing this review after using it in Vietnam reenactment games. She's a sweet sniper rifle for VC and NVA units. Hands down better than are springer SVD. Like most airsoft stuff there is some moding to get a simple scout scope on. But in my opinion the scout scope option is the best route with her. Then you rap her up with burlap and twine and happy hunting to you.
I strongly recommended using .40 bbs with her. She has a fixed hop up and the darn thing shoots great with .40 .
Mags are expensive but I love the design. Only thing better would be a top insert mag to give you a stripper clip reload feel.
The bolt compared to the real deal is close. It slides alot smoother than the real thing but the motion feels the same. I realy could not believe they put a steel baynet on it... It adds to the realism but there is no way I'm fixing the baynet in a game. Very cool otherwise.
My only two complaints are:
1: the stock being plastic. It looks real but you know the difference once you hold it. I hope down the road they make one with real wood.
2. They need to make it with adj. Hopup. Out of the box she shoots straight and far. But as the hop up wears Im sure the distances will shorten.
Good work otherwise
- Incredibly accurate, even at longer distances.
- Great FPS.
- CO2 conservative. It'll take 100~ shots before you'll need to put another CO2 cartridge in.
- Built very well. The imitation wood is nice, and the rest of the body is made of metal.
- The magazines come with their very own key which you use to put the CO2 cartridge in (there's even a tiny slot where you can store them inside the magazine, so there's no worry about losing it in the battlefield).
- Sounds nice when fired.
- Perfect length.
- Good price.
- The bolt is somewhat loose, especially when cocked. If the rifle is cocked, it is VERY easy for the bolt to move upwards.
- Some fields may not appreciate the metal bayonet which is attached to the rifle. Although it is dulled at the end, it can still hurt someone (but is still pretty cool nonetheless).
- The magazines are pretty expensive. I recommend buying the gun first and seeing if you like it before purchasing more magazines.
Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this rifle, especially if you enjoy sniping.
If you do purchase this gun, make sure to buy some heavy BBs (around 40g). Anything below 30g will not suffice.
Discuss about WinGun Mosin-Nagant M44 Carbine Co2 Powered Bolt Action Rifle w/ Realistic Imitation Wood Furniture with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov