ID: 54773 (Charger-01026)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Please note: This Charger is for NiCd / NiMh type battery packs. NOT
for Li-Polymer, Li-Mn, Li-Ion type battery packs.
Airsoft Universal Charger for 7.2V-12V NiMh & NiCd Battery Packs - Advanced Type
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh-2200mAh/li>
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
- Red LED will be on during charging
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection
(Write a review)
"Giving this a 5/5 for quality for price.
Product shipped alongside a bulk order of supplies I needed. The packaging was worn and opened but the product inside had not been damaged. I felt slightly upset that everything had just been thrown in the box together but I'm not sure who's fault that is. The packaging is just a simple couple of mm wide cardboard and the charger itself is of decent hefty quality plastic. Definitely feels nice.
I used the charger in conjunction with a --- 9.6V 1600mAh NiMh High Output Airsoft RC battery by Matrix (Butterfly Configuration)---- Found here (http://www.evike.com/products/24483/) and it charged in under 2 hour immediately after arriving (Started in a trickle charge stage). I will go ahead and update this review in a few months if I notice any changes.
"Pretty good for anything under 2800mah anything about wont charge and could mess up the charger or battery but other then that great charger
Discuss about Airsoft Universal Charger for 8.4-9.6V NiMh & NiCd Battery Packs by Tenergy with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov