ID: 51118 (Stock-MAG347-FDE)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Rifle shown in images not included.
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Color: Flat Dark EarthRifle shown in images not included.
The MOE SL Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP®-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear – Integral push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous), Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loop
Flat Dark EarthWeight:
For G&P, King Arms, Western Arms and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft GBB RiflesCompatibility:
For use with Real Steel M4 / AR15 Series RiflesManufacturer:
Discuss about Magpul MOE-SL Carbine Stock for M4 / M16 Series (Mil-Spec) (Color: Flat Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov