Features Heavy weight, metal construction (Hefty, larger than 1:1 scale design) Electric power requires no gas and no need to rack the slide Easy operation and great fun Detachable magazine On-frame safety Operates on a rechargeable micro battery (Battery & Charger included) Adjustable hopup On-frame railed frame for light / laser attachments Manufacturer: CYMA FPS Range: 190-210
This heavyweight 1911 electric pistol features an integrated adjustable hopup, detachable magazine, easy operation and does not require gas or racking the slide to operate. Unlike other AEP pistols, this one comes with metal gearbox to last!
If you are in the market for an electric pistol, this one is a great choice.
190~210 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs)
Micro AEP Type
7.2v 450mAh NiMH Micro AEP Type (Battery and charger included)
Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger
CYMA is among the oldest, most experienced and the largest Airsoft manufacturing facility in the world. Known for their unmatched quality control and professionalism, CYMA is selected to be the OEM of a vast amount of Airsoft products. Durability and performance meets affordability!
(Write a review) "This is a great weapon for the price. I got this as a nice low-maintenance backup weapon for my son. I have used this is many 1v1 matches, and it's surprisingly accurate. "This gun is nice for the price, especially when it goes on sale. It is quite a bit larger than 1:1, as mentioned, but not quite 2:1. I'd guess 1.5:1 or so. As noted in another review, the battery fits in pretty snug below the barrel, but can be easily extracted by pulling the tab on the opposite side (it will likely have a "QC" sticker on it). It uses a proprietary connector and "dumb" charger. However, a smart charger can be bought (https://www.evike.com/products/61589/) or you can rig your own if you cut the wires and connect them to your regular NiMH smart charger.
* Long battery life
* Full metal slide (although it doesn't move)
* Quite hefty (depending on how you view this, can be a con)
* Pretty decent shooter
* The rear sights are quite blocky. I would recommend painting the front sight white to help you pick it out
* The hopup is a bit finicky (or maybe I am just bad at adjusting it)
* The paint on the metal magazine is rubbing off after reloading ~20 times; that's just a nitpick to me "This is an excellent starter pistol with an exceptional sale price. Comes with Battery/charger, BB Feeder, cleaning/un-jamming rod, Clip, handful of BB's, and charger. Fully Automatic-semi. Little bulky but usually do not need to rely on ADS in CQC too much. People say battery placement is inconvenient, however, you flip switch on left side of gun, slide top forward to carefully take off, then slide battery carefully in the right side. To take it out, there is a lever on the other side that wedges it out. I personally like the placement. Pretty accurate as I was able to hit something 30'-40' away consistently. I love this Pistol as my first AEP! Just know that I am not sure how exactly they expect you to attach lazer/light like it says in description so if Webmaster can elaborate, I'd appreciate it. Ammo can go fast so get a couple Ext. Clips to utilize full auto effectively and maybe invest in extra battery too. The Charger plugin did not fully go into the port where the battery slides in so dont force it but it works all the same. It will charge for 3 hours for be mindful and do not leave battery on charger exceeding this time.
~ A happy customer. Read More Reviews Write a Review
CYMA New Gen. Tokyo Marui AEP Clone Heavy Weight 1911 Airsoft Electric Pistol w/ Metal Gearbox with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov