ID: 45306 (AD-MAG980)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Gun and other accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
*Gun and other accessories not included
Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul DynamicsSM team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
For use with most M4/M16 GBB Models and most AEGs with Mock Bolt Stop.
Real Steel standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers
* NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).Material:
MagpulThis item cannot be shipped outside of the United States
(Write a review)
"First off this thing looks sweet. better and cheaper than the laylax variant. i got it to fit on a adaptive armaments specter receiver.
Now i had to file a bit of the front inner portion where it keeps the bolt lock in place to fit it. but now that it's on there it aint coming off.
Discuss about Magpul B.A.D. Lever - Battery Assist Device – AR15/M16 with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov