ID: 39494 (Evike-Spork)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Optic Thunder Rifle in images not included.Evike.com Limited Edition Stainless Steel Tactical Spork As Seen on Evike TV!
What you see here is the ultimate bayonet, the most awesome of accessories, the Alpha and Omega of fine eating utensils! This is the Evike.com Tactical Spork! Constructed from fine stainless steel with a laser etched Evike.com logo and polished to a brilliant shine. The Evike.com Tactical Spork is a battlefield necessity. Not only does it allow you to eat tasty snacks while on the go, but it also acts as a bayonet, a bottle opener, and even a mirror! The Spork is so shiny that with enough light it can even be used as an emergency signal! This is a must have for anyone's tactical loadout.Sometimes spoons make love to forks, and something very magical takes place. Sporks are not brought by storks!Features:It's a spoon and a fork! One utensil for both forking and spooning!Military Grade Stainless Steel constructionThreatens job security of your other utensilsEnvironmentally friendly; Much more green than using a plastic disposable spoon AND a disposable plastic forkGreat for eating snacks out on the battlefieldLaser Etched Evike.com LogoIntegrated bottle openerBottle opener can also rescue teabags from a cup of hot waterEasily stowed in your MOLLE webbing, Accessory pouch, etcCan even be used as a mirror or an emergency signal!Duct Tape Friendly - Quick Attach to any rifle, anywhere, in seconds!Length:
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
(Write a review)
"It's a spork, human's greatest invention.
"DON'T under any circumstances pull this thing out mid game. pick up or mil-sim. you and every player in line of sight is considered hit immediately with no revives even if you have one. (yes this includes the sniper starring you down 60m away)
-it's a fork and a spoon ( efficiency 100%)
- can count for melee kills ( if your insane enough to pull it out)
- will wipe the floor with most foods ( i have has issues with salads but that's not meat so who really cares?)
- will eliminate all jello cups in it's path. there is a reason why I pudding now ;)
- unlimited uses
-no need for grease or lube
- no need to buy BBs
-no need for green gas
- no need for mags
- never breaks
- polished finish
- can double as a secondary ( still not sure how I was able to pull that off)
- can win a match single handed
-full potential ( unknown )
- no rail attachment points
- cannot fight a salad ( dude seriously it's a salad)
- is a danger to you, the enemy team, and your allies
- must be transported in pressure sealed case at -20°c until at game field and even then ( Don't ask why just DO IT.)
- only usable as a last resort ( this will end the game immediately)
overall good buy great addition to the arsenal. must have for any operator
5 jello cups out of 5
"bring on the pudding" - Evike Matt
"Got this because... I don't know how I ever ate without it. Sporks are just epic. Really though, I got this because it's just something I've wanted ever since I ate with the plastic sporks in elementary school. When I saw it on evike I was smiling for quite a few reasons. Here are the Pros and Cons:
- Solid silverware, about as strong as most other spoons and forks
- Helps you stand out from the crowd and even have a few good laughs.
- Usable for any meal really.
- Dishwasher safe. The tip of the spork will not slide through the small holes of my dishwasher either, so you'll probably be able to sanitize any number of sporks with your own dishwasher, if you don't like hand washing things.
- It may take a second to actually realize you're eating with a new piece of silver ware if you've never eaten with a metal spork before. At first I wasn't used to the little fork tips as opposed to a spoon when I ate cereal in the morning. Give yourself a second to get used to it. It doesn't take long.
- It's probably preferred to wash it when you first get it through the mail.
- You'll need to realize you may not eat EVERY meal with the spork if you only have one, since you'll be needing to wash it later (just buy more you'll be okay.)
- If you're eating something such as soup or cereal, you'll have less broth or milk for each bite. Not by too much, but it's noticeable.
Probably one of my happiest $5 purchases. 5 stars out of 5.
Discuss about Evike.com Stainless Steel Tactical Spork As Seen on Evike TV! with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov