- High Impact, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lenses provide 100% UV A,B, C protection
- Wide Field of View enhances vision capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Forced Air Vents maximize air flow. Filtration Media prevents small particle entry
- Adjustable Strap fits comfortably over helmets or directly on head
- Flawless Optics for enhanced performance. Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
- High Performance Ocumax® Coating protects against fogging and scratching
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 126.96.36.199
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
200mm x 90mmPackage Includes:
Goggle Frame, Lens, Anti-Reflective Sleeve
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
(Write a review)
"These goggles are incredible! I've had multiple forms of eye pro before but I think I've settled on these. The lens is incredibly durable and replacements are inexpensive. Along with that the anti fog coating works incredibly well, but you HAVE to remove the foam on the vents. Do that and they'll never fog.
-Don't fog (once you remove the foam)
-Look cool as hell
-Comfortable (If you adjust them right. People with bigger heads may find discomfort on their temples if they're too tight)
-Can be uncomfortable if too tight
-Not designed for airsoft so a lower mesh mask will leave a gap on your nose that can be shot
"Little to no fogging (depending on weather), comfortable, and they work almost flawlessly with my Striker Gen 2 mask.
"Everything works fine it's just they are really big goggles, so keep this in mind when purchasing.
Discuss about Revision Desert Locust Goggles (Type: Basic / Black / Clear) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov